**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing Health at Magik on 5.2.4

I’ve been pushing my way through Act 5, and now I have reached Magik on 5.2.4. Now already a tough battle with all those regen perks going for her I’ve been unfortunate enough to encounter a bug where my champions lose all their health for no apparent reason. There are no poison, degeneration, or bleed effects active, but I can watch my champions health rapidly drop to 0 without any hits making contact with me. This is extremely frustrating. Anyone else encountering this?

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    It's quite odd that you haven't heard of this despite being well into Act 5 but it's her Signature Ability, Limbo that's affecting you. It has a chance to activate whenever you push her past a bar of power and scales with attack boosts eg) 25% Attack etc.
  • Limbo only affects power does it not? I see nothing that states it drains your health too? I honestly have not had many major encounters with Magik that were much of an issue until now.
  • KonGud1981KonGud1981 Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    Well, I guess on that note I can finally understand why people have had problems with her in the past. I have never actually had her draining my health before. I’ve always cussed her regaining health- especially during this Act, but never an issue with my health. Now I know lol. What a painful lesson to learn. 😖
  • You get hurt when she is in limo
  • I can't comprehend this thread.