**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground matchmaking become worse from the worst

JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Posts: 9
edited June 19 in General Discussion

Not a single win in battleground 19. Just leave the fight because of finding all opponent with full 7 star roster.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    If your roster isnt good enough, wait 1 or 2 weeks and these Whales will move on to GC really fast with this new rank promotion
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 272 ★★
    I think there was an issue with people starting lower than they should. That could be the issue.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    While I understand & empathize with your situation, my 1st 2 opponents were extremely out gunned. Got to hand to the 2nd one, they hung in there. That said, I thought "honey badger don't take no s**t"
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Love how this change was supposed to help people who struggled with BGs climb the ladder...
    And a lil bug just sent every GC player to Gold 5 🤣
  • Options
    JaJaLion6464JaJaLion6464 Posts: 5
    can someone please tell my wtf am i getting 18 valiant players in a row as a thronebreaker player in SILVER 3!!! Its literally silver. Its either basically valiant paragon players or valiant players with 8 r2 7* champs.
  • Options

Not a single win in battleground 19. Just leave the fight because of finding all opponent with full 7 star roster.

literally me like how the hell is this happening
  • Options
    and last in season 17 i ended in diamond 2 so i started liek gold 3 now last season i ended in diamond 1 and now i start in silver 3 like what. ik they made more ranks and **** but like this is so annoying
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★

can someone please tell my wtf am i getting 18 valiant players in a row as a thronebreaker player in SILVER 3!!! Its literally silver. Its either basically valiant paragon players or valiant players with 8 r2 7* champs.

Unfortunately there are many more Variants in Silver and Gold because of the starting tier bug. Hopefully in a few days, the larger accounts will progress out
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

This is normal at the start of the season because the higher-end players all pile in early. It typically settles down after a week or so - but with the Megatron crystals in the objectives, even more people are participating.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★

This is normal at the start of the season because the higher-end players all pile in early. It typically settles down after a week or so - but with the Megatron crystals in the objectives, even more people are participating.
    Higher end players shouldn’t be starting in Bronze if they reach GC. I didn’t go all out last season in BGs, but I still started out in Silver 3 for example.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    I see some people dogging on op when he's 100% right lol he shouldn't be getting matched with Valiants in Bronze, it isn't a free for all until you reach Plat. Kabam screwed up really bad, to the people calling it a skill issue, please stop white knighting 😉
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    edited June 20
    Lot of these lower accounts are going to miss out on the few magnatron crystals they have access to if they can’t manufacture a win the first objectives
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Higher end players shouldn’t be starting in Bronze if they reach GC. I didn’t go all out last season in BGs, but I still started out in Silver 3 for example.

What I mean is that the Objectives mean that a lot of players who wouldn't normally do BGs are piling in, including those with strong rosters, not meaning those who were in GC last season since we're starting in Gold.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

I see some people dogging on op when he's 100% right lol he shouldn't be getting matched with Valiants in Bronze, it isn't a free for all until you reach Plat. Kabam screwed up really bad, to the people calling it a skill issue, please stop white knighting 😉

Seeding bug just screwed them up bad; on top of that the "fix" to add 7* and Titan shards made a lot more people interested in playing 🤣
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 307 ★★
    edited June 20
    The bigger issue with needing one win every other day you can’t wait two weeks for it to clear kabam basically shafted the average player which is normal for kabam people struggle to climb ranks let add way more than cover it up with a two to one which is still an utter trash fix just remove the medle loss and add the appropriate tiers.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★

The bigger issue with needing one win every other day you can’t wait two weeks for it to clear kabam basically shafted the average player which is normal for kabam people struggle to climb ranks let add way more than cover it up with a two to one which is still an utter trash fix just remove the medle loss and add the appropriate tiers.

You're telling me you can't match with someone weaker than you in 2 whole days??