Battlegrounds.

elituselitus Member Posts: 5
I feel like I can’t ever express my opinions here on the forums or in this community. This is why I don’t play Battlegrounds, I’m literally Bronze V. How do I as a Cavalier, whose best champion is a R3 6 Star Human Torch; get placed against a Paragon with multiple Ascended 6 Stars at max level and R2 7 Stars. I’m not complaining or begging for compensation but there is no way I would’ve won outside of a forfeit.

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    He could be a bad paragon. U can do it
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★

Most likely it’s someone that doesn’t usually play BG, but is this season for the deathless vision piece. I expect there to be a lot of such players in the lower ranks for the first part of this season.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★

Most likely it’s someone that doesn’t usually play BG, but is this season for the deathless vision piece. I expect there to be a lot of such players in the lower ranks for the first part of this season.
    Exactly - the Vision piece plus the Megatron crystals in the objectives
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    The biggest issue is giving up in Battlegrounds just looking at their roster and not trying. You might lose, sure, but as long as it's one of your three matches every few days, you're still getting Battleground chips to spend. Your opponents can also be daft idiots with a big roster, like the guy I went up against who thought Human Torch was a good match for a Captain Marvel (Movie) match-up and gave me a gimme win with a weak cosmic defender to my Juggernaut.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited June 20
    First 2 days of BG are messy, you can go through it then eventually it will settle down.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    The magic of seeding bug.. what was supposed to help just made smaller accounts a living hell..
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★

The biggest issue is giving up in Battlegrounds just looking at their roster and not trying. You might lose, sure, but as long as it's one of your three matches every few days, you're still getting Battleground chips to spend. Your opponents can also be daft idiots with a big roster, like the guy I went up against who thought Human Torch was a good match for a Captain Marvel (Movie) match-up and gave me a gimme win with a weak cosmic defender to my Juggernaut.

Just check out my post about BG mistakes: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369433/battlegrounds-facepalm-moments#latest

Even experienced players can make silly mistakes