**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Saga Atacker doesn’t interact with Saga Node

I had a look through general discussions and here, but couldn’t find any post for Saga nodes in war, unless they were archived.
So, this morning I joined my battle group with one of my favourite champs poxy Voxy, who is a saga attacker budge and tag, and in my first fight I’ve encountered Penny, who is Saga Defender, and boy was I hyped to put a beating on her with such a great counter as Vox. But, to my shock and disappointment, the saga counter system just didn’t bother to trigger from the start, leaving me to improvise and play around the saga And war node. Thankfully Penny was R1 7*, so didn’t take much to kill her.
Has anyone else had this problem where you go in the fight with saga attacker against saga defender and saga node just doesn’t work for you, but perfectly works for defender?
It worked fine last war with Hyperion, so is this bug only native to Vox, or are there any other champions who unfortunately run into this same issue?
Be glad to hear from others if anyone had same experience as I did.
Ave Dominus Nox 🌑

Comments

• Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    Oh yeh, I didn’t bother with recording it cause I wasn't going to waste war time and potential points for something that is broken and not my fault. 🤷🏽‍♂️ so you gonna have to take my word for it 😅
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Did you have the tactic on?
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Yeap, Clarity is on and all. Wouldn’t make sense for it to be off this war if it was on last one, unless you have to enable it each time manually.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    Can you screen shot your attack tactics? Below is mine

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    IggyPop said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeap, Clarity is on and all. Wouldn’t make sense for it to be off this war if it was on last one, unless you have to enable it each time manually.
    Here's the funny thing.........
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    IggyPop said:

ahmynuts said:

Well you see. You need to pick the tactic every war.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    IggyPop said:

ahmynuts said:

Defensive tactic carries over. Attack tactic needs to be selected each war.
  • Options

Ah no effing way. Millions of revenue and they can’t make tactic permanent…? Can’t decide who is more lazy, me or them 😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    IggyPop said:

Ah no effing way. Millions of revenue and they can’t make tactic permanent…? Can’t decide who is more lazy, me or them 😂
    If they make the tactic permanent, the players who want to change tactic between wars will complain. For example I ran this war with X magica because of the champs I took in for my assigned path.

Also they warn you multiple times before you enter your AW attack about picking the tactic, there's no way you could've missed it.