**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Comprehensive list of Valiant benefits?

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 444 ★★
I know this is nothing new but I wish Kabam provided an ongoing and easily accessible list of all of the benefits Summoners gain from becoming Valiant (aside from crystal upgrades). As someone who recently became Valiant, I'm hoping to consolidate all of the benefits into one location.

Here's what I know so far:

Valiant title.

Upgraded crystals: Including but not limited to the free four-hour and daily (even though they're about to disappear largely with the upcoming Daily Super Event), access to Valiant crystals, weekly crystal shards become Paragon shards (also disappearing soon, I believe).

Upgraded stores: Including but not limited to Glory, Trader Outpost, Rank Up, monthly special event stores, possibly/probably Loyalty and Battlegrounds (I don't look at those as often so I don't know if anything has changed there).

Upgraded deals: Not just Valiant bundles, but regular deals and special event deals (such as the upcoming Fourth of July event).

Greater access to Magnetron crystals: This one is just a guess and I can't remember if some part of this event where Valiant has greater access to them over Paragon or if it's the same as Paragon. This one kind of sucks for me because my phone is temporarily out of commission (thanks to a broken charging port) which means I'll be missing out on a few of the Magnetron crystals from the Battlegrounds objectives.

Side quest rewards tier (dependent on a monthly basis): Sometimes it's just Valiant, other times Paragon+.

Anything else I'm missing?

To be clear, I'm not complaining about lack of benefits. I'm just trying to clarify and consolidate all of that information.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,485 ★★★★★
    Additional objectives (and thus rewards) in end game content like Spring of Sorrow.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,116 ★★★★★
    I only tired hard to Necro 100% so I can be THE Valaint asap
    New rewards are just bonus
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    You can buy the valiant crystal which only have 5 to 7*. Better odds if you like that sort of thing.
    Best platinum and standard track rewards when they have a progression selector.
    Hope that helps.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,416 ★★★★
    Valiant crystal are basically 5* champion crystal with small chance at 6* and 7* champion.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Getting the title is such a great feeling, but then you realize there's nothing more to it...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★

We're not Cavalier. Biggest benefit of all.

No slapping of the faces either
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

Valiant crystal are basically 5* champion crystal with small chance at 6* and 7* champion.

They honestly should buff all the progression-tier named crystals (Cavalier Crystals, Paragon Crystals, etc), since the rewards they offer just don't match the hefty unit price, or the progression tier. I mean, 5*s with like a 1% chance for a 7* as a Valiant? That's just not worth it, no matter the scenario