**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily Super Event & Monthly Calendar

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
Do we know what happens to the rest of this month’s calendar when the Daily Super Event launches on the 24th? Does it just disappear?

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    I don't see why, its supposed to replace free crystals, daily crystals, 4 hr and 22 hr events only.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 471 ★★★
    The monthly login calendar was never supposed to go away.
  • Options

I don't see why, its supposed to replace free crystals, daily crystals, 4 hr and 22 hr events only.

Ooh my bad. Somehow I thought it was replacing the calendar too.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 272 ★★
    The weekly calendar goes away. Curious where will we get paragon shards from going forward.
  • Options
    Squammo said:

The monthly login calendar was never supposed to go away.

Yeah looked back at the announcement, guess I confused the weekly login calendar which is impacted with the monthly.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    do we know what the daily tasks will be to get the new rewards? will it be the same way everyday or a rotating task that changes
  • Options
    Mrt9810 said:

do we know what the daily tasks will be to get the new rewards? will it be the same way everyday or a rotating task that changes

3 milestones. You hit one each 10 minutes you play. Game mode/tasks don’t matter.