**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

relics becoming a thing of the past... or getting ready for 2.0?

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★
Its been many months since there has been a new relic, but that have been promises that more are coming. A fair percentage of act 8 required a relic... but I can't say I recall to many paths on the act 9.1 beta requiring one.

And now... the daily event replacing several other daily/hourly events... has absolutely nothing for relics. No shards, no alloys, and no embers. This feels like an oversight, but it could be that they are falling further from relevance, or maybe something different is coming in the acquisition pattern.

When they first came out... some people love them, some rebel against them "being shoved down their throat".

We've seen 6 star R3 (well 1 rank up gem anyway)... and have to imagine that more of that, and possibly 7 star relics have to be coming at some point.

Could it be we'll see in the next couple weeks with the big sale? maybe... but in the short term... I am kind of concerned about them being completely left out of the 24hr event for a whole month. It was something we got for "playing the game" and should be included there, or added elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    The main source of relic acquisition has always been Battlegrounds. Either it was an oversight or they want relics to be obtained through BG’s again
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hopefully 2.0
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I'm saving all my 3-5 star relics in case they introduce new ones. All my 3-5 star relics are max out so opening them is pointless at the moment. I hope one day they introduce new relics.