**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battleground matchmaking is pathetic

I'm a cavalier with 6* r3 champs and I am getting matchups against valiants with 7*r3 champs..it's absolutely pathetic and shows the incompetence of kabam how they can't fix the matchmaking issue whereas other games have long resolved this issue..irony is they say bg is about skills..no matter how skilled you are you cannot go against a roster that are 4 times higher than you..

Comments

• Options
    Legacybro2Legacybro2 Posts: 9
    PT_99 said:

What holds you back from playing story content and being TB, then Paragon then Necro one time and act-8 100% to be Valaint?

There are guides out there, very quality guides on YouTube, showing what you need to do, how you need to play.

So quit this "uhh I'm cav" and start improving
    Also while we are at it, being Cav doesn't mean you'll be protected from other competition. It's not "participation grounds" it's BATTLE Grounds.

Did spartans said, "uhh we are only 300 why you Persians come with such big army, it's so unfair 😡"

Story content doesn't happen in one night..I'm continuously working on it..wtf am I supposed to do when I'm pitted against valiants continuously..even I could face off accounts which are a few tiers higher than me..but they keep putting me with 4time larger account..are you trying to say battlegrounds are just for high tier players..all I'm saying is they should do matchups with same level..
  • Options

If you are cav with 6r3 you really don't have much skills...

Okay maybe I have very low skills..but even if I had good skills...how do you expect me to beat 7*r3 champs..can you beat them with your 6* r2 , r3 champs?? If you can't then you are not skilled either then
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★

Okay maybe I have very low skills..but even if I had good skills...how do you expect me to beat 7*r3 champs..can you beat them with your 6* r2 , r3 champs?? If you can't then you are not skilled either then
    I dunno if I can or not, cause I used my skilks to do content and rank up champs so I don't have a deck with 6r2s and 6r3s...
  • Options
    edited June 22

I dunno if I can or not, cause I used my skilks to do content and rank up champs so I don't have a deck with 6r2s and 6r3s...
    Exactly this is why you are not able to understand the frustration of low tier players..and it's just not skills to do content, you need time and prep to clear content..you can't clear content with just pure skill..so stop this skill rant
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    In all seriousness, as a Cav you only want to face other Cavs to all the way to Vibranium?

Yes or no answer
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

In all seriousness, as a Cav you only want to face other Cavs to all the way to Vibranium?

Yes or no answer

Absolutely not..yes going against high tier account is fun too..even if I lose ...but the thing is I get matchups against paragons 12 time in a row..I repeat 12times..
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited June 22

Exactly this is why you are not able to understand the frustration of low tier players..and it's just not skills to do content, you need time and prep to clear content..you can't clear content with just pure skill..so stop this skill rant
    No no you CAN clear content with pure skill , it's not possible in BGs purely because of the time constraint and hence the requirement for higher ranked champs. But that's beside the point.

Yes the matchmaking is screwed up, people shouldn't be matching against accounts 4 times their size below platinum.

BUT THERE'S A BUG THIS TIME.
    So it's a free for all. There's nothing kabam can do cause they have screwed up enough already, if they attempted to change something I GUARANTEE YOU, there will be even more problems than there are now.

Also they have given some compensation for this matchmaking bug, so I don't think they'll address this any further.

So there's only one thing you can do cause raising the issue on the forums will not solve your problems now will it? Just wait it out, by next week most whales will already be in GC plus the people that are after the shards will already be in Vibranium so you'll have an easier time then.

Rn there's nothing you can do about it
  • Options

No no you CAN clear content with pure skill , it's not possible in BGs purely because of the time constraint and hence the requirement for higher ranked champs. But that's beside the point.

Yes the matchmaking is screwed up, people shouldn't be matching against accounts 4 times their size below platinum.

So it's a free for all. There's nothing kabam can do cause they have screwed up enough already, if they attempted to change something I GUARANTEE YOU, there will be even more problems than there are now.

Also they have given some compensation for this matchmaking bug, so I don't think they'll address this any further.

So there's only one thing you can do cause raising the issue on the forums will not solve your problems now will it? Just wait it out, by next week most whales will already be in GC plus the people that are after the shards will already be in Vibranium so you'll have an easier time then.

Yes I understand that.nothing's going to happen anytime soon.. I was just too frustrated and wanted to talk about it..the game should be enjoyable for all..not just for high rank players..that was all I was trying to convey
  • Options
    edited June 22

Yes I understand that.nothing's going to happen anytime soon.. I was just too frustrated and wanted to talk about it..the game should be enjoyable for all..not just for high rank players..that was all I was trying to convey
    I get it man. Losing a fair fight is one thing but getting matched with an undefeatable Opponent is just plain bs. Just go in and try to win atleast like 1 fight for the magnetron crystal and leave the mode alone. Even Valiants are getting stuck in Gold and plat so take a chill pill
  • Options

I don't know why everyone is complaining 🤔
    As a valiant player in gold I still haven't encountered any cav player 🙈🤣
    Seems I'm not lucky ...

I'd say I have seen good amount of 6r3 and weak Cavs in gold yesterday 🤣
    But good for them that I'm now in diamond and now getting **** slapped by 7r3 serpants, onsluts, shuri and everything ☹️
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Seems I'm not lucky ...

But good for them that I'm now in diamond and now getting **** slapped by 7r3 serpants, onsluts, shuri and everything ☹️
    How are you getting slapped by shuri when it's a cosmic meta 🗣️
    Angela crushes her tho
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,063 ★★★★

Seems I'm not lucky ...

Cuz they're stuck down here with me 🗿

I'm not sandbagging btw lol. I just didn't play much BGs last few seasons, so they started me off in silver 5. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,375 ★★★★
    As a valiant in gold 2 I say the matchmaking is gone for a toss so don't expect it to get fixed at this season... for now it's Mano e Mano there is no mercy so to make you feel better this is my win loss ratio

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 178
    I'm a VALIANT player with just BELOW 4 million total hero rating

and I have yet to encounter any thronebreaker or early paragon player

all the matches I played were either valiant or late paragons
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

I'm a VALIANT player with just BELOW 4 million total hero rating

and I have yet to encounter any thronebreaker or early paragon player

all the matches I played were either valiant or late paragons

Yea I haven’t played any tb or cav either
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Seems I'm not lucky ...

How are you getting slapped by shuri when it's a cosmic meta 🗣️
    Angela crushes her tho
    Well ofc I never get to draft Angela Venom Hulkling when Shuri is in enemy team and I don't ban her.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154

PT_99 said:

What holds you back from playing story content and being TB, then Paragon then Necro one time and act-8 100% to be Valaint?

There are guides out there, very quality guides on YouTube, showing what you need to do, how you need to play.

So quit this "uhh I'm cav" and start improving
    Also while we are at it, being Cav doesn't mean you'll be protected from other competition. It's not "participation grounds" it's BATTLE Grounds.

Did spartans said, "uhh we are only 300 why you Persians come with such big army, it's so unfair 😡"

Story content doesn't happen in one night..I'm continuously working on it..wtf am I supposed to do when I'm pitted against valiants continuously..even I could face off accounts which are a few tiers higher than me..but they keep putting me with 4time larger account..are you trying to say battlegrounds are just for high tier players..all I'm saying is they should do matchups with same level..
    valiant players have been playing for so much longer if you dont like being cav just play bit by bit and pregress through story content and get better to compete against valiant but by the time your valiant theres is gonna be another level of progression LOL
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 128 ★★★
    edited June 22
    Ok, so I'm a valiant, see attached, I always place well in gladiator circuit.. my son has an account, see attached.. he started his account a couple of months back, because he loves bgs, so he's up to act 6.2 has been unlucky with 6 star crystals and has agent venom, phoenix and Cyclops etc, he has got a white mags though, but has a good roster of 5 star r4s and 5s.. last season as an uncollected got to platinum 1 before facing bigger accounts and rightfully so.. this season, hes in bronze facing valiants and paragons, and is unable to even get his 48 challenge for the Megatron crystal, not only that, these valiants are still banning his top 3 champs lol which I find pathetic in its self, when they'll still steam roll through his whole account. but yeah, definitely a big problem this season, someone's messed up..
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    edited June 22
    Not gonna say it....not gonn a say it ...... womp womp
    Nah but on a serious note, I was where you are like 6 months ago. Put in some hard work and upgrade your roster thats the way to do it. You will eventually BE the overpowered player you are fighting against lol
  • Options
    laxthelaxthe Posts: 52
    If you are facing Valiants in below Gold tiers, it is messed up. But if you are facing Valiants above Gold then it is how it’s supposed to be.

It is like complaining that Necro is too hard for Cavaliers. It just means that the content is not for you to beat. Play Story, get stronger and come back.
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 128 ★★★
    And, to add, while I read higher level players say, "work at the game and progress" etc, and I'm in a perfect position to say so myself, but being ABIT more open minded and understanding, I think we forget, battlegrounds weren't around when we started.. bgs has attracted new players, ie my 12 yr old son and my point above was, matchmaking was good, now it's not, my lad has been progressing his account using bgs and the store, and content 2ndary.. thats his game, and that's the way he wants to play.. bgs attracts new players, matchmaking needs to bang on like it was .
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 171 ★★
    edited June 22
    On my alt account im level 53 with 1.5 million power rating and I feel a bit bad playing bgs cause in lower tiers im playing against thronebreakers but when I get the the higher tiers people have 4.5 million hero rating so it isnt like it just happens to lower title players

Edit: Im Valiant on my alt.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 487 ★★★

On my alt account im level 53 with 1.5 million power rating and I feel a bit bad playing bgs cause in lower tiers im playing against thronebreakers but when I get the the higher tiers people have 4.5 million hero rating so it isnt like it just happens to lower title players

Exactly. It happens across the board reguardless of your progression level...

Acceptance is another skill you pick up as you play the game 🤣👍
  • Options

And, to add, while I read higher level players say, "work at the game and progress" etc, and I'm in a perfect position to say so myself, but being ABIT more open minded and understanding, I think we forget, battlegrounds weren't around when we started.. bgs has attracted new players, ie my 12 yr old son and my point above was, matchmaking was good, now it's not, my lad has been progressing his account using bgs and the store, and content 2ndary.. thats his game, and that's the way he wants to play.. bgs attracts new players, matchmaking needs to bang on like it was .

This is exactly my point... a game should be enjoyable for everyone...bg has just become the strong bullying.. while the high rank players have no issues as I can see in this thread..the low tier players will lose interest