**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Force quitting for no reason

Hey kabam. Just take a look at this guy. He's stronger than me but quitting the game.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,107 ★★★★★
    edited June 22
    I also had to quit because my AI decided to stack up chairs inverted, had to reconfigure it 🙄
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,098 ★★★
    He helped you 🙂
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited June 22

I once had to quit against an uncollected chump cause I got a phone call.
    Why are you even complaining about it when he gave you a free win?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    Life and surroundings are more important than Battlegrounds match. If that guy is continuously doing it then he will be tagged for that soon.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    Why complain a win is a win I had people forfeit against ne for bizzare reasons
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Oh wow, you took time out of your day to be a snitch? Yuck.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    Real talk, this guy is bugging
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★

• Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 70
    JIREN_999 said:

Hey kabam. Just take a look at this guy. He's stronger than me but quitting the game.

He saw your roster and got scared bro🥶🥶🥶🥶😈😈😈
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited June 22
    The type of people like OP is why we can't have nice things...

But yeh, like many others have said, life happens. I've lost count how many times I had to give up matches coz stuff was going on around me.

A story I'll never forget is an alli member who once got berated by his Dungeon partner (it's an old story lol) for suddenly dropping the run. Guy had a pretty valid reason tho, as he had to jump into a pool to save his toddler who' just fallen into it. This stuck to my memory coz this member showed us the chat that even after explaining himself the other guy was still pissed.

Ppl really need to go touch grass sometimes lol