**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does the Push Further calendar update?

DiablordDiablord Posts: 531 ★★★
I Recently reached paragon. I still have the Thronebreaker calendar though. Is this intended?

Comments

• Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 48
    Congratulations 🎉
    Solo objectives and stuff updates, but those event calendars like this one probably doesn't, but you can head and ask kabam, or try to get a support ticket for answers.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

Congratulations 🎉
    Solo objectives and stuff updates, but those event calendars like this one probably doesn't, but you can head and ask kabam, or try to get a support ticket for answers.

Don’t bother Support.
    When your calendar gets to the end, and new calendar starts, you’ll then get any updated version for the next calendar.
  • Options
    Ok, people. I have understood. Thanks for the help.

Also, @Skalamenko , Thanks.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★
    Normally when calendars start its based on that progression so say ur tb the monthly changes for next month it be tb but say its been a day and u reach new progression it wont change till the next month which is like all calendars are
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Normally when calendars start its based on that progression so say ur tb the monthly changes for next month it be tb but say its been a day and u reach new progression it wont change till the next month which is like all calendars are

Oh! understood. thanks for the explanation, this cleared any doubts i had.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    Diablord said:

I Recently reached paragon. I still have the Thronebreaker calendar though. Is this intended?

No, they will not update.

I had the same issue last month when I became Paragon and they didnt update a thing.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    edited June 23

Congratulations 🎉

Don’t bother Support.
    When your calendar gets to the end, and new calendar starts, you’ll then get any updated version for the next calendar.
    You dont need to say, “dont bother support”

That is what they are here for, to help us.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★

Congratulations 🎉

Don’t bother Support.

But it's a waste of their time when everyone has already given the correct information, which is that calendars do not update once they have started
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

Congratulations 🎉

Don’t bother Support.

But it's a waste of their time when everyone has already given the correct information, which is that calendars do not update once they have started
    Yes.
    When it has already been answered, or could be answered further by others in short order up here, there is no need to submit a Support Ticket and take their time away from legitimate account issues other people are going thru Support for.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 272 ★★
    Went through this when I went to paragon. Unfortunately you're stuck with your current calendar.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★

Congratulations 🎉

Don’t bother Support.

A thousand times no.

They are a limited resource, and bothering them with stupid questions is a waste of time.