**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side quest

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 373 ★★★
There are no safety nets, right? I chose the wrong path on my first run this week, and won't be able to beat it (clicked the bleed path instead of the shock path).

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    No safety nets with only 4 entries per week, but you’re only missing out on the weekly objective this time, as all of the monthly rewards were put into the murder box.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    I picked the bleed path and I didn’t have any bleed champs lol. Then I chose the other path with an army of bleeders anddddd yaaa no shock champs. I should really read the nodes beforehand.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★

There are no safety nets, right? I chose the wrong path on my first run this week, and won't be able to beat it (clicked the bleed path instead of the shock path).

i did the same mistake, trust me its very doable, i brute forced with doom and attack boost and the first trap node fight was 5mins and the main carnage fight was kinda annoying but i also had valk on my team so her instant bleeds still work.

Nonetheless you can still win its just very long (just think that ur doing a long term content fight 😉)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    I thought they were SUPPORT LINKS to Boss in first run or 2 I did.
    Thought you had to fight path node with one Support, while leaving the OTHER support onto the Boss (so you had to go thru both of them at some points on a run).

Didn’t realize til later that it was a TRAP instead of a SUPPORT, and that both the initial node and the Boss would have the SAME node stuff.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 106 ★★
    SQ still exists?lol