**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Double Medium Reparry

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,729 ★★★★★
Asking again…update please.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJLordVile Posts: 43
    i r4 ascended my bwdo and bro it is annoying me so bad, im having to launch specials without finishing my combo cuz im scared
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 155
    I think it's one of the big bugs so it will take a time as it interact with the ai behaviour of champ itself .they can change it so double hit parry got resolved but we will get back to the same situation where ai stays passive , don't want to throw special.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★

I still get parried on resisted heavy attacks too…

Just turn off the ability for defenders to parry. If it can’t work right, remove it.

Stand ur ground can do this if u time heavy into parry and it resists
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Just turn off the ability for defenders to parry. If it can’t work right, remove it.

exactly. i dont like it but thats how it is
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

So the AI - holding block or stunned (the only times I throw a heavy) - perfectly times my heavy attack to resist and then parry me? Sweet.
    Yes can happen u can even do it back to them its just nature of stand ur ground sometimes u will break it everytime sometimes wont sometimes it be what the odds say
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 938 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

So the AI - holding block or stunned (the only times I throw a heavy) - perfectly times my heavy attack to resist and then parry me? Sweet.
    Yes can happen u can even do it back to them its just nature of stand ur ground sometimes u will break it everytime sometimes wont sometimes it be what the odds say
    Well, I have never parry stunned a heavy attack - I certainly have never parry stunned a defender while being stunned
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Well, I have never parry stunned a heavy attack - I certainly have never parry stunned a defender while being stunned
    Do you have stand your ground? Cuz if u do it technicaly is possible to parry heavy
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 938 ★★★★★
    JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Do you have stand your ground? Cuz if u do it technicaly is possible to parry heavy
    Yes, and I will grant that it’s possible if I am not stunned. If I am stunned? Yeah… not happening. But I have seen the AI do it. And I have had alliance mates have it happen to them.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★

JLordVile said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yes, and I will grant that it’s possible if I am not stunned. If I am stunned? Yeah… not happening. But I have seen the AI do it. And I have had alliance mates have it happen to them.
    You will have to provide video evidence for me to believe that. Try duelling someone with smg
  • Options
    I recall a shot of stunned Hypo resisting and parrying Titania heavy. And unless memory fails me, she was also unblockable. Have to scan pics for it…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Why do you guys think this is going to get fixed? They fixed it but it probably conflicted with their uptuned AI.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 185 ★★
    DrZola said:

I recall a shot of stunned Hypo resisting and parrying Titania heavy. And unless memory fails me, she was also unblockable. Have to scan pics for it…

Dr. Zola

That was a bug that has since been fixed
  • Options

Why do you guys think this is going to get fixed? They fixed it but it probably conflicted with their uptuned AI.

They did say they will fix it
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

That was a bug that has since been fixed
    I think I recall that also. But…it does demonstrate that SYG has behaved strangely in the past. Bugs come and go and come and go, sometimes the same bugs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

I really don’t know, but I think first it has to become a priority for the team. There’s no evidence it is today, despite assurances it’s being “worked on.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    It's a shame that you have to even make a post asking about this. If Kabam would just drop in with a monthly update on their progress, it could make a difference.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    edited June 23

I agree. Every AI “fix” has been detrimental to players, resulting in shadowy AI behavior that makes certain attackers less and less reliable. Look at how rooted defenders behave vs Zemo now, it’s a total **** shoot on if they block the whole root now. Intimidate and infuriate are meme tier abilities now too.

All visible evidence points away from them ever seriously attempting to address this.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Onslaught just parried my heavy in BGs💀 bro what is this ai
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

How in the hell is a HEAVY getting parried now?!? Oh this is bad...this is so bad. Smh.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

They hid or archived the thread.
    The Big SYG debacle.

I remember the post started with titania getting resisted by eboney maw, first hit connected and second hit resisted while being unblockable.

Took 30 pages of constant back and forth for them to finally change it.
    Miike posted a comment on it, "well technically unblocable is a kind of block break" but the main logic was unblockable cannot be blocked(resisted in this case) unless stated, period

And they hid the thread after that. Why tho?
    Sure they should have closed the thread but they deleted it completely.
  • Options

How in the hell is a HEAVY getting parried now?!? Oh this is bad...this is so bad. Smh.
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN 💀 ,
    I tried to heavy ebony maw after I stunned him, as soon as my first hit landed he was out of stun and immediately parried me , this is just some bs, it happened again in the next fight too.
    It's happening on a consistent basis wth
  • Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 22

IT HAPPENED AGAIN 💀 ,
    I tried to heavy ebony maw after I stunned him, as soon as my first hit landed he was out of stun and immediately parried me , this is just some bs, it happened again in the next fight too.

Opponent running "stand your ground" mastery. i run 5/5 always for BG. Thats the risk if you heavy someone not stunned and can be parry stunned.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

They hid or archived the thread.
    The Big SYG debacle.

I remember the post started with titania getting resisted by eboney maw, first hit connected and second hit resisted while being unblockable.

Took 30 pages of constant back and forth for them to finally change it.
    Miike posted a comment on it, "well technically unblocable is a kind of block break" but the main logic was unblockable cannot be blocked(resisted in this case) unless stated, period

And they hid the thread after that. Why tho?
    Sure they should have closed the thread but they deleted it completely.
    @SirGamesBond it was cleaned up in that update which fixed and made consistent a lot of unblockable vs block unblockable interactions right?
  • Options

IT HAPPENED AGAIN 💀 ,
    Yeah some attacks have been having reducing stun frames. That's a bug. But for the other thing
  • Options
    edited June 24

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Opponent running "stand your ground" mastery. i run 5/5 always for BG. Thats the risk if you heavy someone not stunned and can be parry stunned.
    Oh I'm aware of the mastery I run it too BUT the ai parrying heavies happening so frequently and skipping frames to do is just stupid. The AI parried but it was never this frequent.