**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Double Medium Reparry

2»

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited June 24
    My CGR just got the first beam of his sp2 dexed,

Idk about you but, THE AI DEXING SPECIALS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I recall a shot of stunned Hypo resisting and parrying Titania heavy. And unless memory fails me, she was also unblockable. Have to scan pics for it…

Dr. Zola

They hid or archived the thread.
    The Big SYG debacle.

I remember the post started with titania getting resisted by eboney maw, first hit connected and second hit resisted while being unblockable.

Took 30 pages of constant back and forth for them to finally change it.
    Miike posted a comment on it, "well technically unblocable is a kind of block break" but the main logic was unblockable cannot be blocked(resisted in this case) unless stated, period

And they hid the thread after that. Why tho?
    Sure they should have closed the thread but they deleted it completely.
    @SirGamesBond it was cleaned up in that update which fixed and made consistent a lot of unblockable vs block unblockable interactions right?
    What I remember what they changed was:

-Unblockable cannot be resisted by syg
    -and they changed champion hitboxes, like venompool, starlord, goldpool type of heavy attacks and shehulk.

Ahhhh it was not titania, it was bldy she hulk, lol, in a war, as a tactic attacker where we had to use heavy attack. And maw was the one who resisted second hit after first hit connected.
    Titania being unblockable getting resisted was another thread but it was vs maw again.

I'm quiet certain kabam fixed most of the champs, players made live examples out of. Poor mephisto isn't fixed still.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 185 ★★

DrZola said:

I recall a shot of stunned Hypo resisting and parrying Titania heavy. And unless memory fails me, she was also unblockable. Have to scan pics for it…

Dr. Zola

They hid or archived the thread.
    The Big SYG debacle.

I remember the post started with titania getting resisted by eboney maw, first hit connected and second hit resisted while being unblockable.

Took 30 pages of constant back and forth for them to finally change it.
    Miike posted a comment on it, "well technically unblocable is a kind of block break" but the main logic was unblockable cannot be blocked(resisted in this case) unless stated, period

And they hid the thread after that. Why tho?
    Sure they should have closed the thread but they deleted it completely.
    @SirGamesBond it was cleaned up in that update which fixed and made consistent a lot of unblockable vs block unblockable interactions right?
    What I remember what they changed was:

-Unblockable cannot be resisted by syg
    -and they changed champion hitboxes, like venompool, starlord, goldpool type of heavy attacks and shehulk.

Ahhhh it was not titania, it was bldy she hulk, lol, in a war, as a tactic attacker where we had to use heavy attack. And maw was the one who resisted second hit after first hit connected.
    Titania being unblockable getting resisted was another thread but it was vs maw again.

I'm quiet certain kabam fixed most of the champs, players made live examples out of. Poor mephisto isn't fixed still.
    Yeah that happened sometimes back yeah? I was there too.. it was fun
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★

Onslaught just parried my heavy in BGs💀 bro what is this ai

How in the hell is a HEAVY getting parried now?!? Oh this is bad...this is so bad. Smh.
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN 💀 ,
    I tried to heavy ebony maw after I stunned him, as soon as my first hit landed he was out of stun and immediately parried me , this is just some bs, it happened again in the next fight too.
    It's happening on a consistent basis wth
    Yeah some attacks have been having reducing stun frames. That's a bug. But for the other thing
    Moves like Jagger…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    You know there's a work saying, “silence is agreement” and by continuing to ignore things like this over and over again it speaks volumes