Saga 3 in September?

XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
My question is, will Saga 3 follow immediately after Saga 2, that is, will it be in September or could it come out later than September?

Comments

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    Siliyo said:

Brother, we’re in the first month of Saga 2. Why are you asking about Saga 3 so early?

Because we learned that saga 2 will be right after saga 1 almost at the beginning of the saga
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Yes saga 3 be september
    Xleb said:

Siliyo said:

Brother, we’re in the first month of Saga 2. Why are you asking about Saga 3 so early?

Because we learned that saga 2 will be right after saga 1 almost at the beginning of the saga
    And given the actions of the developers in recent months - they are clearly ahead of time for information - the same announcement by the leader came out a month before July
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    math is hard
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Yes. The first saga was in March and then ended in May, do the math

math is hard

You can laugh, but I made this post for the sake of clarification, since the Kabam have already been told that the saga may not begin at the scheduled time
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★

The next saga will start immediately after this one in September, But the next saga will run for 4 months instead of 3 months

Not sure why the disagree. This is correct.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    JollyHawk said:

The next saga will start immediately after this one in September, But the next saga will run for 4 months instead of 3 months

Not sure why the disagree. This is correct.
    Cause people disagree even when you say the sky is blue or space is a vacuum.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Where did they point out that next Saga would be 4 months instead ?

Sagas have always been billed as a 3 month long seasons.

Are they adjusting to include December (Banquet) in the next one, and/or to align the months with Calendar based segments ?

Are they adjusting to include December (Banquet) in the next one, and/or to align the months with Calendar based segments ?

Last stream they said next saga be till end of the year
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Bendy said:

Ok, thx.
    I did look thru the detailed Stream Recap thread up here, and didn’t see that mentioned.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    I'm just waiting for SIM buff
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Ok, thx.
    I did look thru the detailed Stream Recap thread up here, and didn’t see that mentioned.
    It does make sense though since their first saga started on an odd month. Hopefully that means after the 4 month saga they'll always be 3 months and align with the calendar ending.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

I'm just waiting for SIM buff

I’m hoping he’s superior to OG iron Man

Oh, can you tell me the approximate timing, apparently I missed it
    Bendy said:

Lol, I rewatched the last stream, which was on June 14th and didn’t hear about it. When did they say this?
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Lol, I rewatched the last stream, which was on June 14th and didn’t hear about it. When did they say this?
    That was part 2 but part 1 of last stream when they talked all about the saga the events
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

That was part 2 but part 1 of last stream when they talked all about the saga the events
    Was this an answer to a question from the chat?
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

No it was when they talked about saga 2 and they said third saga will run till anniversary
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

No it was when they talked about saga 2 and they said third saga will run till anniversary
    Damn, I heard them say something along the lines of "we'll have changes before the end of the year." But specifically, Saga 3 will begin in September and will be until the anniversary - I haven’t heard. Still, you can send the time code to this moment? Please
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

That's it, I heard it at the end of the stream
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Damn, I heard them say something along the lines of "we'll have changes before the end of the year." But specifically, Saga 3 will begin in September and will be until the anniversary - I haven’t heard. Still, you can send the time code to this moment? Please
    At 1 hour 16 mins mark on the start of june live stream they did part 1 of 2 basically
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

At 1 hour 16 mins mark on the start of june live stream they did part 1 of 2 basically
    Yes, I already heard it. Thank you for informing me about this