**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My account got banned even though I didn't used mods in necropolis

Hanzo999Hanzo999 Posts: 14
edited June 24 in General Discussion
Hello guys , my account got banned even though I didn't used mods in necropolis without any conclusive evidence how my account got banned ? Is my account got banned for account sharing which I totally didn't, at that time I was with ,my dad on some business purpose who travels different regions and I did played on my relatives device that time coz my main device got low charged and I didn't shared my account at all wth anyone then how can I get banned If didn't shared my account with anyone without conclusive evidence, I was the whole owner of that account. I know I did some mistakes before unknowingly which I got punishment for that but why now ? Pls help to get my account kabam
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Lol from my friend said that could be a reason, and I didn't shared my account after punishment
  • Options
    It was kinda genuine situation
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 832 ★★★
    edited June 24
    Your best bet is to contact support. There isn't a sole in the forums that will be able to help you.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Hanzo999 said:

Hello guys , my account got banned even though I didn't used mods in necropolis without any conclusive evidence how my account got banned ? Is my account got banned for account sharing which I totally didn't, at that time I was with ,my dad on some business purpose who travels different regions and I did played on my relatives device that time coz my main device got low charged and I didn't shared my account at all wth anyone then how can I get banned If didn't shared my account with anyone without conclusive evidence, I was the whole owner of that account. I know I did some mistakes before unknowingly which I got punishment for that but why now ? Pls help to get my account kabam

This reminds me...

Most likely unrelated tho
  • Options
    Lol tf man how u can even say that without any evidence huh! , it was a genuine situation that could be happen to anyone lol how u can say I hired mercenaries it is not good
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Wow, the excuses are becoming more elaborated, you guys are so creative, did the mercs sell them too?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    If you’re playing for the first time on a different phone (relative's phone) from another country, then could obviously be a shady situation. How would Kabam know it was really you ?

Were you also playing on your own phone over in that other country, prior to switching to relative's phone for a while ? Maybe then they could see that it might have been you.

But otherwise, if your own phone's last connection to game was where you normally play at (home), and then suddenly a different phone starts playing your game in a totally different region, you could see how a ban might be warranted (unless you can argue your point to them directly).

Especially since you said you had done something wrong in the past and already have received a warning ban.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Hanzo999 said:

Lol tf man how u can even say that without any evidence huh! , it was a genuine situation that could be happen to anyone lol how u can say I hired mercenaries it is not good

He can say it because, statistically, the overwhelming majority of people who come to the forums complaining about their ban turn out to have been rightly banned. So the community here does not place a lot of credibility in these posts.

That being said, if you are being genuine in your claim that you’ve done nothing wrong, I have two recommendations. First and substantially more importantly, put in a ticket with support and explain your understanding of the situation.

Second, if you want to try to get help here, share more details. Did you do part or all of Necropolis on your cousin’s device? Did you have to download the game in order to do that or was it already there? What team did you use? What path did you take? Approximately how many revives did you use? Did you do it all in one sitting, or multiple sessions?

These are all the kind of question that, assuming you did it legitimately, you’ll be able to answer. And if you do, Crashed might be able to take the time to look into the his for you. I genuinely hope you’re telling the truth and that the situation is addressed accordingly. But what I hope and what I expect aren’t exactly the same thing.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    edited June 24
    Lmao
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    What a cool dad who lets you tag along on business travel..lol
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    Hmm…
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,112 ★★★

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    edited June 24
    The ban hammer comes "crashing" down.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    edited June 24

You did in fact use mods in Necropolis.

Just like you used mods in Labyrinth.

Just like you used mods in Alliance War.

While Necropolis bans are always permanent, this was your third strike regardless.

This needs to be a title in-game.
    I like the idea of being a title in the forums...
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    It bemuses me why this is still going on, because the line couldn't be clearer or any more consistent.

Don't cheat.
    No grey areas.
    No special cases.
    No excuses.
    Don't cheat.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    edited June 24
  • Options
    HaverTimeHaverTime Posts: 13
    Guys, when he visited another country someone must have taken his log in and done all this content without him realizing of course!
    Hanzo999 said:

Can we say it now that we have the proof that you cheated?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    Guilty 🔨
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★
    Wake me up when kabam crashed misses
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 845 ★★★
    Cheaters always the stupidest
This discussion has been closed.