**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4 hr crystal is missing..

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 335 ★★
My 4hr paragon crystal is not showing...does any one have similar issue

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    the 4 hour crystals are in the new super daily event. The 24 hour daily crystal is in the webstore no longer in the game until the super event is over.
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 147 ★★
    Wtf I want my standard 2 a day daily crystals
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 166
    edited June 25
    Bizaaro said:

My 4hr paragon crystal is not showing...does any one have similar issue

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★

Wtf I want my standard 2 a day daily crystals

While i understand the complaint. The 2 a day daily is a fairly recent change. Before it was 1 a day and now it’s just went back to one a day. Also most of what you could have gotten from daily are found in the milestone with some even better rewards. The only thing i’ll miss is the once in a while chance of getting a full tier 6 class cat. Which i can still obtain through the web store one but at a less likely frequency.
  • Options
    BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 335 ★★
    ...Even though I miss 4hr crystal..we are getting aalot of more stuffs ..so no complaints in new event..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,485 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

...Even though I miss 4hr crystal..we are getting aalot of more stuffs ..so no complaints in new event..

You still get four of the 4hr crystals in the daily super event
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    The slither of T4a is what I like about the super event. I think there’s less for me as I spend more time on this game than a normal summoner. Definitely more simple than before.