**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super rare champ drop rates NEED to be buffed

Hello,

I have been playing this game since launch, nearly 10 years now. Today, I have every 5-star champ except 13 at max rank. I play this game for completion. One of those is Immortal IF. I understand that a 1% drop rate is rare, but I have opened thousands of duplicate crystals, and have never seen him, let alone other players who may have him. I got lucky on my first TB arena crystal and pulled a 5* Punisher, who I have only seen once. I understand rare and the fun of pursuing something, but these characters are unattainable, getting trophy champs from holiday is a million times easier than getting these champs to drop since these characters are in NO way game-breaking. Please buff their drop rates, it is time to do so. I hope I am not the only one and the community can get behind me on this. Goldpool, Punisher, and Immortal IF all need their drops buffed. There is no way mathematically, that someone who plays every day, and opens as many crystals as I do, hasn't at least seen one of these champs. Please help us make the game fun and buff them. That's a small ask, won't ruin the game. Can I get an Amen from the community

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,030 ★★★★★
    Saying no one has him yet many here on forums alone do indeed have him. You'll get him eventually. And since he's not gamebreaking, why cry about it? For completion purposes? Far bigger fish to fry mate.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    And then there is me who has gotten punisher too many times to count
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    After 6 years I finally got a 6* Immortal Iron Fist and also a 6* Punisher .. but from this month’s Cav crystal. So they did kind of buff Punisher’s drop rate, but … I do agree with OP.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,846 ★★★★
    Maybe Kabam should make trophy champ arenas in the future?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,435 ★★★★★
    But then they won't be super rare...
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★
    There has been a recent trend to make trophy champs available by other means, including Thanos/Punisher in this month's crystal (I'd love to get me a 6 star punisher this month so I can stop opening TB crystals from my chips). There have been others... I got a random Jessica Jones from an event crystal recently.

I think this is a good trend. After a few years... new rare champs should be rotated, and give people at least some chance to get the others.

For example: next week, I plan to get 7 star Sigil Witch. If no announcement is made about rotating the champ or some other major benefit to the Sigil... I plan to let it expire for the first time since it was setup, and I don't think I'm the only one. I suppose if the accouchement comes 6 months from now I'd be short a lot of sigil tokens, but at least for now, I don't see the value for where I am at in the game.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    Mace999xl said:

Hello,

I have been playing this game since launch, nearly 10 years now. Today, I have every 5-star champ except 13 at max rank. I play this game for completion. One of those is Immortal IF. I understand that a 1% drop rate is rare, but I have opened thousands of duplicate crystals, and have never seen him, let alone other players who may have him. I got lucky on my first TB arena crystal and pulled a 5* Punisher, who I have only seen once. I understand rare and the fun of pursuing something, but these characters are unattainable, getting trophy champs from holiday is a million times easier than getting these champs to drop since these characters are in NO way game-breaking. Please buff their drop rates, it is time to do so. I hope I am not the only one and the community can get behind me on this. Goldpool, Punisher, and Immortal IF all need their drops buffed. There is no way mathematically, that someone who plays every day, and opens as many crystals as I do, hasn't at least seen one of these champs. Please help us make the game fun and buff them. That's a small ask, won't ruin the game. Can I get an Amen from the community

1. The drop rate for IIF is way less than 1%. It is probably closer to 0.02%, similar to the drop rate for the higher rarity Punisher in the arena crystals.

2. 5* Punisher is not super rare in the TB arena crystals. He is in the UC crystal, but in the TB crystal he has a drop rate of 0.65%, which is about one in 154 crystals. The 6* Punisher has a 0.02% drop rate, which is one in 5000 crystals.

3. The whole point of having rare drops is for them to be rare. If everyone could get them in short order, they would not be rare. Now, if you're a completist, then that will be problematic. But then again, if you are a completist and there were no rare drops or hard to get trophy champs, what would you be playing for?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,030 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Mace999xl said:

Hello,

1. The drop rate for IIF is way less than 1%. It is probably closer to 0.02%, similar to the drop rate for the higher rarity Punisher in the arena crystals.

2. 5* Punisher is not super rare in the TB arena crystals. He is in the UC crystal, but in the TB crystal he has a drop rate of 0.65%, which is about one in 154 crystals. The 6* Punisher has a 0.02% drop rate, which is one in 5000 crystals.

3. The whole point of having rare drops is for them to be rare. If everyone could get them in short order, they would not be rare. Now, if you're a completist, then that will be problematic. But then again, if you are a completist and there were no rare drops or hard to get trophy champs, what would you be playing for?
    Yea but the 5* punisher can still drop from TB arena crystal too.