Where is Valliant Daily Crystal

MBBMBB Member Posts: 70
Hi guys
It’s look disappear after super event release, then we couldnt get it more ?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    You can still get one from the web store, assuming you can access it where you are located
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★

Kabam should have put a daily crystal in the last milestone

Most of the stuff that you'd get from the daily crystal can now be chosen from the selector.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,714 ★★★★★

Most of the stuff that you'd get from the daily crystal can now be chosen from the selector.
    Yes but not a full one u hav to choice. It pretty half I sometimes got 3 full tier6b a week from them. That’s definitely not going to happen it a choice I hav to make now. It either tier 6cc or ther tier 3 aplha or tier6b. Not a whole lot you while the event is better there definitely alot missing to.
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70

Where is chance for 7* ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,622 ★★★★★
    MBB said:

Where is chance for 7* ?
    You get guaranteed 7* shards daily now.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,043 ★★★★
    On the one hand. The t5cc from daily crystals always hurt. On the other. I actually got a fair bit of whole t6b and t3a from them and always enjoy the rng of a 7* or chunk of shards or 6*. Sad to see the double opp go but I do love the daily super event.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Just because of daily crystal you are getting 750 7* shards, and choice from T6B, T3A, T6CC, and 1 T4A per month. I prefer fix reward instead of RNG based reward. Which only works 10-20%.

I will consider only T4A, you can chose Titan shards too. Kabam will never put daily crystal in super event.

It is great that kabam didn't remove daily crystal from webstore...
    MBB said:

Where is chance for 7* ?
    Guaranteed 7* every 20 days. That's greater than the chance of a 7* in 20 crystals.
  • pavlinvlgpavlinvlg Member Posts: 2
    Are you joking guys?
    How does the daily quest relate to crystals?
    Kabam disable 22 and 7 hrs quest- great. They add new 24hrs quest- great. But what does crystal have to do with it?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    pavlinvlg said:

Are you joking guys?
    Kabam disable 22 and 7 hrs quest- great. They add new 24hrs quest- great. But what does crystal have to do with it?

Because the rewards are spread within the milestones without the RNG
    pavlinvlg said:

Are you joking guys?

Did you watch the livestream? Kabam is trying to simplify to attract new players. They have a budget for what they can give out (believe it or not) so these daily rewards are a culmination of the free rewards that the average players recieve in a day through the daily crystal, 22hr event, weekly calendar, etc.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 543 ★★★
    Sadly, it went to the Great Crystal Vault in the sky...
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    Avnish said:

Just because of daily crystal you are getting 750 7* shards, and choice from T6B, T3A, T6CC, and 1 T4A per month. I prefer fix reward instead of RNG based reward. Which only works 10-20%.

I will consider only T4A, you can chose Titan shards too. Kabam will never put daily crystal in super event.

I don’t want to have to login to that site every day, it’s bad enough having to do that weekly.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

Avnish said:

I don’t want to have to login to that site every day, it’s bad enough having to do that weekly.
    It's a lot better than to wait 4 days to rank and level up champs, wait 4 days to do Event quests, and A LOT BETTER than having to do sunday arenas just cause the Arena event started that day...
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★

Avnish said:

It's a lot better than to wait 4 days to rank and level up champs, wait 4 days to do Event quests, and A LOT BETTER than having to do sunday arenas just cause the Arena event started that day...
    Not to mention i have 3 accounts and it takes about a total of 30 seconds to login and out of all 3 and claim the daily crystals