**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can’t claim AW rewards

I can’t claim the rewards from the last AW.

Comments

• Options
    TheWebmasterTheWebmaster Posts: 35
    Same
  • Options
    Tsar08Tsar08 Posts: 9
    I think players do get the rewards if they claim either one of the two first. When the system detects you claiming the first one it immediately disables the other with a side effect of a bug which prevents the message from being deleted until 7 days later.
  • Options
    DonutteieiDonutteiei Posts: 1
    Same problem
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★
    Noticed it too. The rewards were claimed but the mail still stays with the rewards supposedly inside.
    @Tsar08 I thought it was the case at first because that's how it looked in the previous war but this time I'm pretty sure I got only one stack of mails and they got stuck as well.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
    Ditto
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 263 ★★
    same problem here
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    Mrlutz86Mrlutz86 Posts: 11
    Same
  • Options
    XlebXleb Posts: 26
    edited June 26
    I think, since this is not displayed in your stocks, you took the rewards from the first request for them, and then the fact that the letter continues to hang is just a visual bug
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 240 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra anyone looked into this. They are stuck in the inbox and unclaimable. Need that glory. Thanks!
  • Options
    Tsar08Tsar08 Posts: 9
    Yeah, I can guarantee that I got my rewards on the first claim. It seems that another duplicate message is sent immediately after the claim which you cannot remove and lingers. Will just wait 7 days to have those messages flushed from my inbox.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,968 ★★★★★

"Kabam Zibiit" "Kabam Vydious" "Kabam Lyra" anyone looked into this. They are stuck in the inbox and unclaimable. Need that glory. Thanks!

Are any of the 3 mods tagged still with the Company?
  • Options
    DeanobDeanob Posts: 22
    Im getting same cant claim aw rewards in mail
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28
    Same
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 171 ★★
    This bug has been around for a long time. Literally has cost me wars before because teammates claim they thought war was over because of the notification and rewards still showing.