Can’t claim AW rewards

ShikinaShikina Member Posts: 27
I can’t claim the rewards from the last AW.

Comments

• TheWebmasterTheWebmaster Member Posts: 36
    Same
  • Tsar08Tsar08 Member Posts: 20
    I think players do get the rewards if they claim either one of the two first. When the system detects you claiming the first one it immediately disables the other with a side effect of a bug which prevents the message from being deleted until 7 days later.
  • DonutteieiDonutteiei Member Posts: 1
    Same problem
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Noticed it too. The rewards were claimed but the mail still stays with the rewards supposedly inside.
    @Tsar08 I thought it was the case at first because that's how it looked in the previous war but this time I'm pretty sure I got only one stack of mails and they got stuck as well.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Ditto
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 350 ★★
    same problem here
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Same
  • Mrlutz86Mrlutz86 Member Posts: 11
    Same
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 319
    edited June 26
    I think, since this is not displayed in your stocks, you took the rewards from the first request for them, and then the fact that the letter continues to hang is just a visual bug
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Member Posts: 245 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra anyone looked into this. They are stuck in the inbox and unclaimable. Need that glory. Thanks!
  • Tsar08Tsar08 Member Posts: 20
    Yeah, I can guarantee that I got my rewards on the first claim. It seems that another duplicate message is sent immediately after the claim which you cannot remove and lingers. Will just wait 7 days to have those messages flushed from my inbox.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

"Kabam Zibiit" "Kabam Vydious" "Kabam Lyra" anyone looked into this. They are stuck in the inbox and unclaimable. Need that glory. Thanks!

Are any of the 3 mods tagged still with the Company?
  • DeanobDeanob Member Posts: 24
    Im getting same cant claim aw rewards in mail
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    Same
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 ★★
    This bug has been around for a long time. Literally has cost me wars before because teammates claim they thought war was over because of the notification and rewards still showing.
  • GardoshGardosh Member Posts: 84
    Same
  • BallerBenBallerBen Member Posts: 15
    So, is this something that's going to get fixed or what? Not sure my rewards have been claimed or not. Message with items waiting to be claimed still in my inbox.
  • BigAbeDawgBigAbeDawg Member Posts: 1

Can’t claim AW rewards, please help
  • Maxus7Maxus7 Member Posts: 40
    I also can’t claim it
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    I have 12 messages now, this is going to be really annoying in a couple weeks and we have 50+ of these messages
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 350 ★★
    Mine disappeared for like 2 days and now they are back…
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 313 ★★★
    Same for me and many members of my alliance.
  • RuhelRuhel Member Posts: 2
    Anyone fixed the issue of claiming the as rewards? Am having same issue now
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Member Posts: 60
    Ditto
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I'm happy someone necroed this thread, because I too have been struck by this bug. My personal compulsion to immediately open pending emails has me really messed up. Any fix available?