**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Chill Gold 3 alliance looking for awesome person.

We are a gold 3 alliance looking for 1-2 players who are active, but also treat the game as a game first. We are valiant/paragon players that play the game actively, but have a stress free environment. Gold 3, AQ 6-5-5, 100% Raids, No BG minimum (but we do very well). Our average player is about 3.3 mil ranging from 1.7 mil to 5.8 mil. We do one assigned lane each in AQ to keep it stress free, and no minimums required. We were 9-4 last season. We have several "semi-retired" vets who huge accounts and a ton of top tier players. Add me in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros if you are interested. Also, science shows that if you join our alliance you crystal luck increases by 17.5%. Ok, that was obviously a joke, but we do have a good time. Have a great day!

Comments

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    Hey Curd, It's Nex here. My phone is currently broken and i cant access Line or the game. Should get it fixed soon but forums on my computer is the only way for me to communicate with any of you
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    Yo Nex. sorry to hear that. I hope it all gets worked out bud. No worries. The officers are definitely on top of things. Take it as a small break :)
  • Options
    Dredman89Dredman89 Posts: 30
    Have added you in game mate, can’t find you on line chat, hopefully speak soon