Antiquated Paragon crystals no 7*

OurbeeOurbee Member Posts: 92
Hi,

The drop rate for a 7* is already lower at only 1% compared to a normal paragon crystal, but additionally there appears to be no 7 star champs in the crystals.

Opened 5 and let them spin out and not a single 7* in sight (on the reels).

Recorded them too and played it back at reduced speed to ensure it wasn't my eyes, and there were no 7* champs whatsoever.

Can someone please have a look into this (both the drop rate and also the ommission of 7* champs).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    The reel doesnt matter. They are in there
  • OurbeeOurbee Member Posts: 92
    Yeah, I'm not convinced on that. 7* champs appear on the reel of all the other crystals.

If kabam want to say the reels are irrelevant, then just do away with them.

Also they have the 1% drop rate. I thought this was recently increased?
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Ourbee said:

Yeah, I'm not convinced on that. 7* champs appear on the reel of all the other crystals.

If kabam want to say the reels are irrelevant, then just do away with them.

Also they have the 1% drop rate. I thought this was recently increased?

These are the old crystals, for some reason Kabam didn’t want to upgrade these. The reels are there so that you’re more incentivised to gamble…

…and it works.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Game Developer had confirmed a total (I can locate) of 13 times, that the reel is for entertainment value.
  • IggyPopIggyPop Member Posts: 65

Game Developer had confirmed a total (I can locate) of 13 times, that the reel is for entertainment value.

Kind of similar to the numbers on a roulette wheel. You see the number that you want to win, but chances are tiny the ball is going to land on it. It’s just pleasing to eyes 😅