**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My Anihillus Experience

TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
Almost a solo, but doesn't matter. Odin works amazing for it. Not sure who to use for X-Men though.

X-Men Roster:

Comments

• Options
    This fight is very fair and skill based
  • Options
    Well nvm haha, that's 2 objectives down

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
    Did the xmen with Dani
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

2? He ain’t cosmic
  • Options

Terra said:

2? He ain’t cosmic
    X-Men
    And
    Odin for Cosmic Burst.
    I ain't Valiant
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    I am struggling with odin tho lol
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Almost a solo, but doesn't matter. Odin works amazing for it. Not sure who to use for X-Men though.

X-Men Roster:

I know you did the objective already but looks like you filtered all mutants. All mutants ≠ X-men
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    I struggled with Odin. Because I never played with him and I didn't know that he will not get aptitude buff second time. I was quite hard to manage the buffs. But I threw some revive and did it...I did other obj with Gladiator and og Strom.. TBH I hate fighting this guy...
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Terra said:

X-Men Roster:

I know you did the objective already but looks like you filtered all mutants. All mutants ≠ X-men
    Ah, force of habit haha. I really liked this fight, skill checks are my favorite
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    Avnish said:

I struggled with Odin. Because I never played with him and I didn't know that he will not get aptitude buff second time. I was quite hard to manage the buffs. But I threw some revive and did it...I did other obj with Gladiator and og Strom.. TBH I hate fighting this guy...

I found this , i think it's helpful to you
    https://youtu.be/pfsctI-6r04?feature=shared
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Managed the solo with 7R1 Gladiator thanks to Lagacy's video. Now on to Gamora, then to figure out who I'm using for X-Men - 7* Dani, or rank up one of the Storms as a 6*
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,887 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

X-Men Roster:

Wait a sec. Red Magneto is x-men? I don’t see the tag for him.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    I know not everyone has him....but Serpent made this the EASIEST eop type fight maybe ever. I played TERRIBLE (7 STAR R2.... UNAWAKENED....NO BOOSTS) And was hit 56 times.....finished the fight with 98% health and was thr easiest solo of my life.

Literally just block first few hits of his sp1 (you have 10,000 block proficiency 😂) back up and parry the projectile.....the rest of the fight is serpent doing serpent things while he's cornered . So easy.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    I literally didn't pay any attention to his abilities or any node outside of parrying the last hit of specials and serpent absolutely wrecked him
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 61
    edited June 27
    Did 40 percent damage with og storm after using revive and restarted it by habit
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Bro I have like no good xmen mutants for the fight
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

I know not everyone has him....but Serpent made this the EASIEST eop type fight maybe ever. I played TERRIBLE (7 STAR R2.... UNAWAKENED....NO BOOSTS) And was hit 56 times.....finished the fight with 98% health and was thr easiest solo of my life.

Literally just block first few hits of his sp1 (you have 10,000 block proficiency 😂) back up and parry the projectile.....the rest of the fight is serpent doing serpent things while he's cornered . So easy.

Yeah, Serpent's the MVP for this fight, fulfil's an objective and clearly makes it the easiest counter, especially since he wipes that heal block - congrats on the win.

Wait a sec. Red Magneto is x-men? I don’t see the tag for him.

No, Red Mags is not X-Men, they probably just filtered on Mutants rather than the X-Men tag.

Bro I have like no good xmen mutants for the fight

Yeah this one's a tough pill for viable objective champions.