My Anihillus Experience

TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,288 ★★★★★
Almost a solo, but doesn't matter. Odin works amazing for it. Not sure who to use for X-Men though.

X-Men Roster:

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,288 ★★★★★
    This fight is very fair and skill based
    Well nvm haha, that's 2 objectives down

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Did the xmen with Dani
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

2? He ain’t cosmic

Terra said:

2? He ain’t cosmic
    X-Men
    And
    Odin for Cosmic Burst.
    I ain't Valiant
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    I am struggling with odin tho lol
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Almost a solo, but doesn't matter. Odin works amazing for it. Not sure who to use for X-Men though.

X-Men Roster:

I know you did the objective already but looks like you filtered all mutants. All mutants ≠ X-men
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I struggled with Odin. Because I never played with him and I didn't know that he will not get aptitude buff second time. I was quite hard to manage the buffs. But I threw some revive and did it...I did other obj with Gladiator and og Strom.. TBH I hate fighting this guy...
    Graves_3 said:

Terra said:

X-Men Roster:

I know you did the objective already but looks like you filtered all mutants. All mutants ≠ X-men
    Ah, force of habit haha. I really liked this fight, skill checks are my favorite
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    Avnish said:

I struggled with Odin. Because I never played with him and I didn't know that he will not get aptitude buff second time. I was quite hard to manage the buffs. But I threw some revive and did it...I did other obj with Gladiator and og Strom.. TBH I hate fighting this guy...

I found this , i think it's helpful to you
    https://youtu.be/pfsctI-6r04?feature=shared
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Managed the solo with 7R1 Gladiator thanks to Lagacy's video. Now on to Gamora, then to figure out who I'm using for X-Men - 7* Dani, or rank up one of the Storms as a 6*
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

X-Men Roster:

Wait a sec. Red Magneto is x-men? I don’t see the tag for him.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    I know not everyone has him....but Serpent made this the EASIEST eop type fight maybe ever. I played TERRIBLE (7 STAR R2.... UNAWAKENED....NO BOOSTS) And was hit 56 times.....finished the fight with 98% health and was thr easiest solo of my life.

Literally just block first few hits of his sp1 (you have 10,000 block proficiency 😂) back up and parry the projectile.....the rest of the fight is serpent doing serpent things while he's cornered . So easy.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    I literally didn't pay any attention to his abilities or any node outside of parrying the last hit of specials and serpent absolutely wrecked him
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 80
    edited June 27
    Did 40 percent damage with og storm after using revive and restarted it by habit
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    Bro I have like no good xmen mutants for the fight
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

I know not everyone has him....but Serpent made this the EASIEST eop type fight maybe ever. I played TERRIBLE (7 STAR R2.... UNAWAKENED....NO BOOSTS) And was hit 56 times.....finished the fight with 98% health and was thr easiest solo of my life.

Literally just block first few hits of his sp1 (you have 10,000 block proficiency 😂) back up and parry the projectile.....the rest of the fight is serpent doing serpent things while he's cornered . So easy.

Yeah, Serpent's the MVP for this fight, fulfil's an objective and clearly makes it the easiest counter, especially since he wipes that heal block - congrats on the win.

Wait a sec. Red Magneto is x-men? I don’t see the tag for him.

No, Red Mags is not X-Men, they probably just filtered on Mutants rather than the X-Men tag.

Bro I have like no good xmen mutants for the fight

Yeah this one's a tough pill for viable objective champions.