**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Issues with my Game.

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 901 ★★★★
edited June 28 in General Discussion
I don’t know if this is a known issue or there’s been some changes I’m not aware of. I have claimed items in my inbox but the mails shows I have unread emails.
Also, my 4hr and daily crystals is not working, they don’t even have a timer.

Anyone facing similar issues? And has there been some complaints and communication? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    edited June 28
    J0eySn0w said:

I don’t know if this is a known issue or there’s been some changes I’m not aware of. I have claimed items in my inbox but the mails shows I have unread emails.

Anyone facing similar issues? And has there been some complaints and communication? Thanks.

For the aw mail, kabam aware of it

For the daily and 4 hours, kabam replace it with solo event daily. You can find and read about it in game mail
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 901 ★★★★

J0eySn0w said:

For the aw mail, kabam aware of it

For the daily and 4 hours, kabam replace it with solo event daily. You can find and read about it in game mail
    Thank you.