**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dump Your SPECIFIC AI Problems Here

JethuaJethua Posts: 75
I am tired of losing bg matches because of the stupid ai not ever doing what it is supposed to. Kabam said a while back that they need specifics to change not just the umbrella “AI is bad”. Please put all of the specifics here so we can get the AI fixed. Thank you.

Some of my things:

Double medium remarry into block

Opponent light attack intercepting me when I go for medium intercepts

Opponent not using heavy attacks when I hold block… ever

opponents not playing into general intercepts without outside adjustments (taunt, infuriate and stuff)

Opponent being very unpredictable when using special attacks to the point where I often times get special intercepted when dashing forward

The infamous “turtle” opponent who just hold’s block and dashes back

Trigger happy heavy attacks (outside of champs like kindred and Chavez)

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Same problems

True: Ai is playing good than me
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Tried punishing CGR sp1, he was with the back at the wall and still dodge my attack, instant recovery
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Kindred was not stun immune and got out of Chavez passive stun and hit me with a special
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Frame skips that always result in me getting slapped. Also intercepting is a myth
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    SOS Annihilus backed me into the corner and threw sp2 and killed me. What's funny is that he held his sp1 for so long and I tried baiting he never threw it.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★
    edited June 28
    holding specials (very rare nowadays tbf) and then using sp3 almost immediately or even during my combo in the opponent's block (mostly in event quests).

playing super aggressive against champs that benefit from passive gameplay (e.g. valkyrie) and vice versa
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 198
    BigBlueOx said:

Frame skips that always result in me getting slapped. Also intercepting is a myth

Same here. That’s the term AI cheating when they can skip frame rate but Kabam keep silence and never talk about this issue so we don’t know this is intentional or bug
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 100
    Heavy attacks and strikers being parried ( not resisted via Stand Your Ground ), impossibly fast recovery times from specials, strikers still whiffing
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Defenders being sentient of the node/debuff/buffs timers. Delaying fight or launching specials with respect to those timers.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,920 ★★★★
    AI light intercepting me after throwing a special

AI special intercepts before I throw a special
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    AI autoblocking/evading/launching a special while still recovering from being hit/getting off the ground/partially blocking
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 537 ★★★
    AI reading my inputs: If I dash towards opponent, in the split second the AI launches a special or intercepts with a light attack. It knows what I'm doing

Power gain AI waits to fill 3 bars of power before launching special. It plays defensively.

Opponent dexing specials.

Reparry if I hit on its block.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Jethua said:

I am tired of losing bg matches because of the stupid ai not ever doing what it is supposed to. Kabam said a while back that they need specifics to change not just the umbrella “AI is bad”. Please put all of the specifics here so we can get the AI fixed. Thank you.

Some of my things:

Double medium remarry into block

Opponent light attack intercepting me when I go for medium intercepts

Opponent not using heavy attacks when I hold block… ever

opponents not playing into general intercepts without outside adjustments (taunt, infuriate and stuff)

Opponent being very unpredictable when using special attacks to the point where I often times get special intercepted when dashing forward

The infamous “turtle” opponent who just hold’s block and dashes back

Trigger happy heavy attacks (outside of champs like kindred and Chavez)

The heavy attack thing is really annoying. More often than not the defender just pounds your block these days.