Before Ya’ll Make Up Your Mind on the Sinister Sideshow Sale…

NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 118
Don’t forget that Kabam
- Gave us mastery loadouts
- Put more focus on buffing old and beloved champions (Iron Man, Mr Sinister, Luke Cage, etc)
- Is working to make Raids an even more treasured and fun gamemode
- Made BGs Victory Track way more palatable to just about everyone
- Released defenders that, while infuriating, gave relevance to old champs (Iceman to Bullseye, CMM to Onslaught, etc)
- Keeps giving us free stuff through various different means
- Released the Daily Super Event (which I hope remains a permanent addition to the game)
- Is releasing Mutants after the drought of 2023
- Keeps on trying to improve game modes and game mechanics

This is a sort of apology post for a discussion that I made a while back. While I stand by most of my points from then, I should not have said it in the way that I did. And I cannot downplay the sheer effort and force of love that Kabam has been exerting to make this game better over the past year.

Whale, don’t whale, either way do your best to support the men, women, and others at Kabam HQ! They work hard for us!

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

I agree with all except Bullseye. His addition was a detriment to the game and Kabam will now have to dance around him the same way they do Hercules. I fully support Kabam, they're a good company, but Bullseye was a mistake.

I strongly disagree Bullseye is healthy for the game. I absolutely hated bg before they added the more difficult defenders. People would just use their higher ranked champs and beat you because everything you placed already had a counter. Now people know to always have their Kushala, their Onslaught counter and their mutants with them.
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 118

I agree with all except Bullseye. His addition was a detriment to the game and Kabam will now have to dance around him the same way they do Hercules. I fully support Kabam, they're a good company, but Bullseye was a mistake.

I strongly disagree Bullseye is healthy for the game. I absolutely hated bg before they added the more difficult defenders. People would just use their higher ranked champs and beat you because everything you placed already had a counter. Now people know to always have their Kushala, their Onslaught counter and their mutants with them.
    True to this. If they’re not going to nerf champs, they have to make new defenders that make paint points like this. Ya gotta pick your poison, and the MCOC community chose lol
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★

For the price of 99.99 you can get units, great items attached, and patron a Kabam employee. They will send you a T- Shirt along with a picture of the employee you are giving patronage to..
    (Sarah McLachlan music in the Background)

I'd unironically want a Power Sphere mcoc shirt 😁.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

For the price of 99.99 you can get units, great items attached, and patron a Kabam employee. They will send you a T- Shirt along with a picture of the employee you are giving patronage to..

Nope, its a T-shirt with Kabam logo in the back and a face of the patronaged employee slurping om ramen in the front.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Nope, its a T-shirt with Kabam logo in the back and a face of the patronaged employee slurping om ramen in the front.
    Yeh, I'd buy a Jax and Crashed one if they did this.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    Man I legit forgot about mastery loadout update after the free period was over 💀
    35 units and total 70 for back and forth 🙏