**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Underrated Paragon

I've been paragon for over 3 years I completed act 6 pre nerf and and I'm in the process of exploring act 8 around my busy work schedule. I feel a little disappointed and unpreciated with Paragon, Thronebreaker and cavalier being put in the same tier the deals are brilliant for Thronebreaker and cavalier.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Underwhelming.

But they did mention something about this during cyber week. Cyber week was not great for valiants due to necro release.
    And in 7 months people could've got valient if they wanted it so badly.
  • Options
    SergeantPsychoticSergeantPsychotic Posts: 73
    Same boat, snap
  • Options
    Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Posts: 47

Underwhelming.

But they did mention something about this during cyber week. Cyber week was not great for valiants due to necro release.

not everyone wants to do necro mate. To put paragon in the same tier as cavalier player is a crime.
  • Options

Same boat, snap

I know mate its a joke init.
  • Options

Underwhelming.

not everyone wants to do necro mate. To put paragon in the same tier as cavalier player is a crime.
    Well, 7 months is not enough Ig
    You are right l, we need more time.
  • Options

Underwhelming.

You are right l, we need more time

Underwhelming.

The only difference between paragon and valiant is rank 3s mate, like I said not all paragons want to spend hours in necro

Underwhelming.

Like I said not everyone wants to do necropolis mate, to put paragons with cavs in the same bracket is absolutely ludicrous.
  • Options

Underwhelming.

Underwhelming.

The only difference between paragon and valiant is rank 3s mate, like I said not all paragons want to spend hours in necro mate. To put paragons with cavs in the same bracket is absolutely ludicrous.
    While it sure does sucks to have cavs and paragons in same braket.

But
    They made it pretty clear what they were about to do. I don't have strong opinion or an agenda with this one.
    I'm just sharing how they wanted players to progress in the game. And they had strong stance on the deals in future and it's as clear as it gets.
    "Cyber deals will be bad for valiants, because we want players to complete necropolis first'.
    They even gave more incentive with total death milestone thing.
    Deals have been marginally better than paragon before 8.4 dropped. But after that they can't hold back with offers. They have to tend to the real Spenders at some point.

I know few guys got valiant without necro. Idk how they did it.
    Get r3 gem from act 8.
    Get 2 full t4a from free login poolies thingy.
    I don't remember where to get the other full t4a.
    There have been couple f2p unit deals to get small amounts of t4a.

You were given a chance for 7 months and
    Here you are comparing 4 hours of a necro run with 7 months?

In the end it falls upon a player, if they want the highest rewards, they'll need to get highest progression.
  • Options

Underwhelming.

Underwhelming.

The only difference between paragon and valiant is rank 3s mate, like I said not all paragons want to spend hours in necro mate. To put paragons with cavs in the same bracket is absolutely ludicrous.
    While it sure does sucks to have cavs and paragons in same braket.

But
    They made it pretty clear what they were about to do. I don't have strong opinion or an agenda with this one.
    I'm just sharing how they wanted players to progress in the game. And they had strong stance on the deals in future and it's as clear as it gets.
    "Cyber deals will be bad for valiants, because we want players to complete necropolis first'.
    They even gave more incentive with total death milestone thing.
    Deals have been marginally better than paragon before 8.4 dropped. But after that they can't hold back with offers. They have to tend to the real Spenders at some point.

I know few guys got valiant without necro. Idk how they did it.
    Get r3 gem from act 8.
    Get 2 full t4a from free login poolies thingy.
    I don't remember where to get the other full t4a.
    There have been couple f2p unit deals to get small amounts of t4a.

You were given a chance for 7 months and
    Here you are comparing 4 hours of a necro run with 7 months?

In the end it falls upon a player, if they want the highest rewards, they'll need to get highest progression.
    Progression for me is not pumping a load revives into content. Not once have I said anything about valiant I'm saying why put paragon in the same bracket as cavalier. Your barking up the wrong tree kiddo.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The only difference between Paragon and Valiant is that Valiants put in the extra work to reach that plateau.
    And it’s really not that much extra to put in lol,..busy at work?,..got kids?,..so do i and such is life.
    If you were caught up on act 8 100% at the time of 8.4’s release,..it literally takes 4 hours and a Necro run is about the same.
    So 8 - 10 hours of your time,..i did both over a weekend when the kids were asleep and the wife was reading her books on her kindle and couldn’t care less.
    After that you will be Valiant, and can complain about Valiant offers like the rest of us 😂
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 474 ★★★
    I don’t like that unit deals wise cavalier gets more r3 mats than valiant.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    I think they are trying to tell you that the Paragon title is overrated...