**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Offer Clock

So if you buy offers then you only have two days to purchase the next offer. I thought you would have the full week so now I am going to miss out on the last offer. Seems like you should get the full time the event is running.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    It was same last year too.
    Not the first time this happened.
    Can't blame them.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 144 ★★
    Yeah it was the same last year and they moved the clock to 7 days. Or support could help. I remember the same happened.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 177

It was same last year too.
    Not the first time this happened.
    Can't blame them.

They can improve this year 😂
    By increasing the timer many will grind arena play more and go for some offers

Probably there mindset is to make people force to spend money
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Learn from mistakes is what I'm here for.
    Like it if not, their "monetization team" is like that and will remain like that.
    Expect the unexpected.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 900 ★★★
    I know kabam fired their mods so we may not get an asnwer but is the clock legit gunna reset the offer? Seems like a mistake again since most years it was meant to last for the entirety of the event to give you time to purchase.
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 89
    This coulda been made clear in the announcement/details post. If you are a farmer you are SOL