**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 Suggestion for Paragon to Valiant & Sinister Sale Query

I recently completed necro and pulled a mutant R3 gem. I'm happy to rank up any mutant I currently have. Additionally, I have a mystic R3 gem from Act 8, but I don't have any mystic champions to use it on. So, I decided to select mystic from the necro 7* selectors and ended up with Ebony Maw and Sorcerer Supreme.

Now, I'm unsure which mystic champion to rank to R3.

I'm also 85% T6 mystic catalyst away from R2, as I plan to use the generic 1 to 2 rank gem for a mutant. I can get the mystic catalyst from the Tier 1 & 2 sinister sale. My question is, after reaching valiant, will this sale update? If yes, will it be just a normal update from tier 3, since I would have already purchased the first two tiers as a paragon, or will it refresh from valiant tier 1?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

R3 Suggestion for Paragon to Valiant & Sinister Sale Query 12 votes

Ebony Maw
83%
captaincushAykut387captain_rogersPowerofpain1001gazbeaDouble_HelixorpimeSBadahNemesis_17shield311 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
16%
Johny_JoestarKingering_King 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★
    Ebony Maw
    but none of them are r3 worthy just yet, there's WAY better options but maw over sorc supreme all day
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,409 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    It should update to valiant offers, idk if at tier 3 or back at tier 1, but I wouldn’t worry about getting the valiant deals anyway they kinda suck
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    If you play bgs or high tier war, remember soc supreme is one of the best serpent counters.