Battleground Matching sucks

Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 35
edited June 29 in General Discussion

I donno how kabam expect me to defeat this kind of roster as a free to play this game is becoming more like pay to win

Comments

• GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited June 29
    You are in D1...what do you think, should you face Cavs and TBs at this level?

We are still only halfway through week 2… I'm in D1 myself...haven't played much, but this is what you have to go through to get to the GC.

My deck, good enough for the GC, but not to compete much higher…and it is easy to accept.

I also have a 7R2 Morbius, as well as a 6R5 Yondu, Warlock, HT and Havok, which didn't make it into the deck this season.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,328 ★★★★★
    Soumil12 said:

I donno how kabam expect me to defeat this kind of roster as a free to play this game is becoming more like pay to win

They don’t. Simple.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited June 29
    You're not expected to get easy matches in diamond-1 on week-2, come on man.

If matches are hard, take a break, let whales move up. But stop expecting easy/fair "competition" just because you're f2p.

Being f2p isn't some grand achievement to add it in conversation
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    9 R3s una
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Kabam isn't expecting anything from you. In D1 compitition is much higher. So many big account in that tier.. are you expecting uncollected and cavalier in diamond 1.. same process followed every where you higher you have to face the higher difficulty. It is rule.

If you are complaining here than complain about incursion because opponent attack is double of you health after 15 sectors...if you aren't able to do it then quit...it is simple is that..
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 35
    Bro he had like 9 r3s what do u expect from that
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    Soumil12 said:

Bro he had like 9 r3s what do u expect from that

From my experience, facing people who spend that much often fall into one of two categories: really good at the game and spend because they are obsessed, or they spend because they don't have the skills to otherwise keep up. If your opponent is the latter, it's actually not that bad of a fight
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    I dunno how you expect the game to keep running without those "pay to win" you parasite...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    For all the disagrees people gaveto the whaling posts. I've played 11 BG matches today in v3-1 9 of those players had 11-13 r3s most of them had at least 2 Sig 200s
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 105
    Take the L
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    Necro