**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Need advice for launch pool selector

Need advice on the launch pool selector. Should I dupe Titania? Should I get America Chavez? Should I get Shuri?
Also would appreciate general advice on the roster I already do have. Who should get ranked up further?

I play sporadically now and I'm mainly interested in advancing in story questing to paragon and valiant (not focused on BG, AW, or AQ). Currently at 6.3.1. I don't have much knowledge in most of the characters released over the last two-three years. I prefer to run suicides if possible.

I'd like to rank up a team that can get me through act 7 and act 8 without having to stop and read every single character info box and figure out a strategy for each fight.

Back in the day I used to have scarlet witch, ultron, vision, and doctor strange and this was good for almost anything. Is there anything like that these days?

This is my current roster of 7* and 6*

Comments