**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Returning after 6 months of inactivity, this game has never felt better. Which 7* should i focus on?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★

Hey folks ..how are you all doing ?

This is my 7* roster till now with Hulk being my only rank 3 . I duped Warlock 2 days ago and supper happy with it . Which 2 7* should be my priority?? I am 3 quest away to 100% 8.4 and be Valiant.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Shocker, Venom and black cat
  • Options

Shocker is my rank 2 right now and defo is debate for rank 3 but then a duped Warlock is up there in discussion too. Venom is a beast and i am torned between him or Mantis or Gamora maybe.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Werewolf should be a big focus because he counters most meta defenders. Then I’d say Venom and Mantis + BC
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Shocker is my rank 2 right now and defo is debate for rank 3 but then a duped Warlock is up there in discussion too. Venom is a beast and i am torned between him or Mantis or Gamora maybe.
    Definitely venom. And warlock is slow in attack, Most good cosmics can cheese him on defense. Shocker is a great nuke and one of the best onslaught counters rn.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 227
    Warlock, Mantis, Venom & Werewolf will do the most for you
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    WWBN, Shocker, Warlock. Not Venom. (Sorry, Venom bros, I just don’t see it unless you want to commit five points to DW.)
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Werewolf should be a big focus because he counters most meta defenders. Then I’d say Venom and Mantis + BC

I have heard good things about Wolf...i wasn't sure if people used him much after that BG season got over where he became popular.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Wolf, Warlock, Venom