**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Disappearing Free 7* Crystal

I logged back into the game after a few months and have played for about a week now. Initially, I got a “Welcome Back” calendar that offered a free 7* crystal after seven days of logging in. However, the calendar has now disappeared and I never received my 7*. Is there any reason for this or has anyone else also had this issue?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    Did you play those 7 days in a row? If not, then you missed out. If you took another break before those 7 days finished, calendars don't pause until you come back again. You just miss out.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Seven stars are for closers.
  • Options
    DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Posts: 42
    @Siliyo @Buttehrs
    I have logged in every day in a row! I have been receiving my regular calendar rewards but the special calendar disappeared after day 2.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    Since we don't know when you got back to the game.. and as you say it disappeared after two days..

I deduced that the seven days event had already been running and you joined back too late with only roughly two days remaining..

this 7-day does not start on day you join back. It started in a set date with most active summoners having had already been login in daily for 5 days in the 7-day calendar.

Sad to say that you missed it.