**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to properly use Spider-Ham?

The other day I pulled my first 7* after around 8 months in the making, I was incredibly nervous but extremely happy when it landed on Spider-Ham as I have used him before as one of my main 4*s back in Act 3 and 4 and have heard amazing things about him, although I don't know If I'm using him to his full extent and would appreciate tips!

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Generally you want to use mlm combos when the opponent is stunned, but spam is flexible enough to where you could go for just normal combos in some matchups.

For super long matchups, wait until you have triggered a total of 25 poppers in the fight (there's a counter by your health bar), and then throw sp3 while at atleast 7 nonsense charges (again below the health bar). Once sp3 is thrown, either bait opp special or race to your sp1 to pause.

Amazing pull, congrats!!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    I just spam sp2 till enemy die or sp1, whatever works.
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 43

Generally you want to use mlm combos when the opponent is stunned, but spam is flexible enough to where you could go for just normal combos in some matchups.

For super long matchups, wait until you have triggered a total of 25 poppers in the fight (there's a counter by your health bar), and then throw sp3 while at atleast 7 nonsense charges (again below the health bar). Once sp3 is thrown, either bait opp special or race to your sp1 to pause.

Amazing pull, congrats!!

Thanks for the insight, I'll make sure to keep it in mind! I understood all of that but I don't know what an 'MLM' combo is though.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    RDR2Jammy said:

Amazing pull, congrats!!

Thanks for the insight, I'll make sure to keep it in mind! I understood all of that but I don't know what an 'MLM' combo is though.
    Medium, light, Medium. It's so you can get both your mediums in the duration of your parry stun. This is important because spam has a higher chance to apply poppers when the opponent is stunned
  • Options

RDR2Jammy said:

Amazing pull, congrats!!

Medium, light, Medium. It's so you can get both your mediums in the duration of your parry stun. This is important because spam has a higher chance to apply poppers when the opponent is stunned
    Oh, I didn't know that, so I should make sure to get my 2 mediums in whilst they're stunned for a better chance to apply poppers.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited July 2
    Mine is 200 sig 6R4, my next science R5. I do mlm and spam sp2s, but i’m no SH expert.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,411 ★★★★
    MM in battlegrounds where limber is active, MLM in questing of if they happen to not run limber. Once they’re about to get a bar of power I like to go for a full 5 hit combo to get myself to an sp1 before they can throw a special. Throw the sp1 to pause your stings but hold block after the sp1 as you don’t want them to throw their sp1.

Reparry or bait a heavy, push them to sp2 then bait a special. Ham’s stings do more damage per bar of power the opponent uses, so you want to push sp2.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Parry MM. When at mutliple stacks of power sting, launch sp1 to pause them.

If there's a tricky special to dex, like doom's sp1, you can dash back and hold block to trigger evade. Alternatively, use this evade to get taunt on opponent if they refuse to throw specials.

Use your best antman relic

• Options

MM in battlegrounds where limber is active, MLM in questing of if they happen to not run limber. Once they’re about to get a bar of power I like to go for a full 5 hit combo to get myself to an sp1 before they can throw a special. Throw the sp1 to pause your stings but hold block after the sp1 as you don’t want them to throw their sp1.

Reparry or bait a heavy, push them to sp2 then bait a special. Ham’s stings do more damage per bar of power the opponent uses, so you want to push sp2.

Thank you, I didn't know most of this! This will definitely come in handy.