Can no longer access forums from my Tablet

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
Over the past 24 hours I’ve no longer been able to access the forums from my tablet’s safari browser. I can access other MCOC website areas, including the store.

I’ve tried clearing my cache and website data (first for the site then for all data). It seems to have to do with the logged in state - after I clear the data I can see the forums in a non logged state, but then when I log back in it goes back to the error.

Anyone else seeing this?

Screenshot in case it helps. And I am on the latest version of IOS.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen this reported from others, mostly on PCs.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    I'm having the same issue with Google Chrome on both PC and mobile. Using the "Brave" mobile browser right now without issue. Weird.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Having this issue on my pc with chrome browser.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Same. Only able to access on mobile now.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Ok thanks all - glad to hear it isn’t just me.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I've been having this on PC and tablet with Chrome and tried Edge on PC. Working now...
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Hmm….someone must have fixed something as I’m back in as well from my tablet.

I've been having this on PC and tablet with Chrome and tried Edge on PC. Working now...

• WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    Seems to be fixed. Since yesterday around 3pm EST i couldn’t get on from my iPhone or iPad until just now.

Was getting the same screen on both but working now 🤘🏻
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited July 3
    iOS Safari, same.

But just FIXED in the past maybe half hour.

——
    Could see some posts, and post lists, but all seemed to be OLD TIMESTAMPS (Cache'd on Kabam servers ??)

Other pages, would show that error at top.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 141
    edited July 3
    Check out my post at https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/370796/forums-bugged-in-desktop-browsers#latest.

You can view forums on your desktop browser if you go into developer mode (Command+Option+i on Mac) and set the view mode to responsive or and choose a mobile device.

On iPad you should be able to view the forum if you reduce the width of the browser and refresh the page
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
    edited July 3
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    I had this problem on pc yesterday, haven't tried today.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    I had this yesterday on my PC, irrespective of browser, could access on my phone though. Working fine today, thank goodness, I might've had to actually do some work again!