**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sersi: Advice Please!

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
edited July 3 in General Discussion

I believe it’s @Pikolu but I recall at least one diehard Sersi fan. She’s never been on my radar, but she apparently has taken a liking to me.

Uses? Vulnerabilities? Guidance appreciated.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 ★★★★★
    She's annoying asf defender if you don't draft a mystic counter, But no champs melts so fast if you have a mystic counter.

Her glancing is pretty Op she can block bullseye's special and laugh with her health bar.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    She’s very fast if the sp2 crits but you still have mega furies to work with after. Personally, she never needs to refresh the furies at r3 for a battlegrounds level match for me. If you get crits, you’ll have like 35 second fights. She’s very good for champs like Onslaught, Nick, and I’ve even used her to counter bullseye with her glancing. I’ve taken multiple combos and come out with 85% health or more

She also cooks a lot on defense. I think a lot of people forget how tanky she is and she’s screwed over champs like Juggs and Tigra by triggering glancing. Very hard hitters like Chavez also get stalled by constant glances

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    I duped her as well from one of my last titans, she doesn’t exactly need it he dupe it’s kind of nice.
    Mine is r2 and in my deck, she does get a surprising amount of wins, I’m guessing because people haven’t fought her much so they get caught off guard by her specials. Though her glancing also does stall fights. I don’t place her super often as she has a fair few amount of counters, but if they don’t have one she’s almost a guaranteed win.

On attack she can hit pretty hard especially this meta, sp2 and a combo or 2 is all it takes to kill. She also ramps faster against champs with armors, another reason she’s a solid attacker this meta.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    Interesting. Yours is R3 @Emilia90 ?

She seems tanky, and I’ve found her annoying.

I struggle getting enough cosmic cats…R2 Serpent, DKG, Vox, Venom, Adam (only Venom and DKG awakened). All the while Gamora sits at R1 with Gorr, Terrax and Gladiator, all awakened a couple of times at least.

Where does she fit in that class grouping?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Shes broken. In bg mlllm x 2 heavy x 1 mm to sp2. After sp2 ,sp1 far away to refresh furies. I love her
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Interesting. Yours is R3 @Emilia90 ?

She seems tanky, and I’ve found her annoying.

I struggle getting enough cosmic cats…R2 Serpent, DKG, Vox, Venom, Adam (only Venom and DKG awakened). All the while Gamora sits at R1 with Gorr, Terrax and Gladiator, all awakened a couple of times at least.

Where does she fit in that class grouping?

Dr. Zola

Yeah she’s r3

Depends on who you like and your play style. If you’re battlegrounds focused, Serpent would be an easy first choice. Adam and Sersi would be my 2 next considerations
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sersi is a strong dual-threat in BGs. Solid on defense with her unblockable specials catching people off guard, and very solid on offense too.

She was a favorite of mine in the hazard shift meta because with 3 transmutation buffs, she lowers the duration of bleeds, incinerates, and shocks by 90%.

Her uses include, ending fights fast, huge damage with furies, and various other utility. Glancing means that you can parry photon freely without her going untouchable, and has other fun interactions as well with other champions. At sig 200 and with 5 transmutation buffs, you can face-tank a special with glancing and heal from it. I've used that many times to win various matches like when a NF used sp1, I tanked the whole special and lost .1% of my health as opposed to blocking it and losing 2% or more of my health. With the current fix on Sersi, she will actually heal a slight amount more of damage she takes with 5 transmutation buffs, sig 200, and the recovery mastery. She was a lot of fun back when she was bugged though because she was healing twice the amount of damage she took while glancing, which I definitely used often in both BGs and even in my necro fight video I made against Odin.

Best relic for her is the Thor relic. Just use the relic before using your sp2 for the amplitude on all the furies.

She gets stronger the more armor ups on either her or the opponent with each armor on either of you acting like another fury buff for her special attacks. If someone has a ton of armor, like red skull, then sp1 while close to him (after getting your furies) to get a true damage buff and now the armor means nothing.

She is also really good in incursions. Buff cornucopia, keep it going, and the hacks that give you armor ups are super good for her. Defensive cascade for the stun lock is always a classic too. In those fights she will probably trigger glancing on parries, due to their absurd attack rating, which is helpful for her. She also is solid against hazard shift as well or biohazard (not as preferable as a bleed immune, but still works) as well as finishes fights stupid quickly. With keep it going, just use your special when you're at 19 hits to place a stupid potent armor break on the opponent.

She takes awhile to get used too, but she is a super solid champion and definitely my favorite in the game.

Dna 3000 give pikolu their account back