Elijah Bradley (Patriot) special moves

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/SrMfCoxGEOI?si=bZPM2GQRwWlw7hbX

Looks kinda basic, but he’s mostly a hand to hand combatant with a shield. I hope he can block unblockables

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Jokes aside I think he should be science but I get why they don't want 2 science champs in one month
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    edited July 3

Jokes aside I think he should be science but I get why they don't want 2 science champs in one month

I don’t think he took the serum in the comics. Plus each month two different classes
    Actually I just checked the marvel fandom, and it says he was exposed to the super soldier serum

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    edited July 3
    EdisonLaw said:

Actually I just checked the marvel fandom, and it says he was exposed to the super soldier serum

He also injected himself with his grandpa's serum after seeing he adds nothing to the team.

EDIT. I went searching for the information and he actually used Mutant Growth Hormone.
    Emilia90 said:

He’s just a dude and his animations in pretty in line with a guy who’s just a dude so that’s fine

I just hope he’s good

Honestly he does look pretty cool though, and looks like Soldier boy.

Also since he was fighting Bullseye, will he be a Bullseye counter? (just a thought)
    ahmynuts said:

EdisonLaw said:

He also injected himself with his grandpa's serum after seeing he adds nothing to the team.

EDIT. I went searching for the information and he actually used Mutant Growth Hormone.
    Can a mod please reword that part about his grandpa 💀💀💀
    LMAO 🤣
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★

n...n...n..nnoooo. NOOOO. NO WAY THEY DID MY PATRIOT DIRTY LIKE THAT

Did you expect him to shoot laser from his eyes or do KAMEHAMEHA?

Did you expect him to shoot laser from his eyes or do KAMEHAMEHA?
    Or a chest beam ?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★

They did him dirty when they gave him that Soldier Boy lll look lmao this really doesn't come as a surprise

They did him dirty when they gave him that Soldier Boy lll look lmao this really doesn't come as a surprise
    Is Soldier Boy secretly a rip off of Patriot instead of Cap?
  • CotziCotzi Member Posts: 130
    The animations are great but in a world where onslaughts and spider-punks exist people are gonna hate these.
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

I can’t be the only one who kinda digs the look right? His powers seem kinda lame cause they’re nothing new and he doesn’t seem like an interesting character but I actually kinda dig the suit

I like soldier boy too so that might be an influence lol
    I don't sorry lol looks waaay too generic to me.
    I would've preferred something more like this:

Current one just looks like another generic looking Captain America, I don't like it.
    That fit goes hard af why didn't they use it 💀💀
    Agree. Kabam's one looks too much like Sam Wilson's Captain America
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Sort of lackluster imo.. a guy with a shield.. is sort of a dime a dozen nowadays..

Elijah Bradley (Patriot) doesn't seem to have special animations.. let's hope he is better than some versions of Capt America.

I like Spider-punk animations but I wish it's easier to get damage.
    psp742 said:

Sort of lackluster imo.. a guy with a shield.. is sort of a dime a dozen nowadays..

Elijah Bradley (Patriot) doesn't seem to have special animations.. let's hope he is better than some versions of Capt America.

I like Spider-punk animations but I wish it's easier to get damage.

They at least tried to keep it simple because he’s just a super soldier. Leader is probably going to have some crazy animations though
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Kabam really fumbled the Patriot and Negasonic Teenage Warhead designs.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited July 4
    I know they can't do much in terms of effects because of the character itself but they could've at least put some effort in his animations, he seems like a 2017 character
    The fact that he's just human doesn't mean his animations needs to be this bad, black cat has amazing animations even tho there's not special effects around her
    It seems like the team does miss
    edited July 4

Kabam really fumbled the Patriot and Negasonic Teenage Warhead designs.

I liked Negasonic’s design, it’s based on Deadpool 2’s design

Emilia90 said:

I can’t be the only one who kinda digs the look right? His powers seem kinda lame cause they’re nothing new and he doesn’t seem like an interesting character but I actually kinda dig the suit

I like soldier boy too so that might be an influence lol
    I don't sorry lol looks waaay too generic to me.
    I would've preferred something more like this:

Current one just looks like another generic looking Captain America, I don't like it.
    That's my favorite suit. Also there was some kids show, marvel rising or smth where he rode his shield and flew...I was so exited
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,129 ★★★
    His animations are no worse than other champs with the same powers. Titania is basically just punching and kicking, zemo is just sword slashing and shooting, photons just has beams etc. The animations aren't super interesting, but they're accurate and not bad

His animations are no worse than other champs with the same powers. Titania is basically just punching and kicking, zemo is just sword slashing and shooting, photons just has beams etc. The animations aren't super interesting, but they're accurate and not bad

True