**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7 star Shang Chi or Crossbones to rank up for mainly BGs?

Any experience or extra input would be appreciated. Thanks!

7 star Shang Chi or Crossbones to rank up for mainly BGs? 78 votes

Shang Chi
58%
MasterSmokeMagicBentonSecondSkrillerTendersquadXillymanphillgreenAKTEK_Kill_Switch_rcm2017ClynevaSCP1504ZuroTotalMonster110captain_rogersjgd1305Skydad23BeastDadAdri5846Khellendros138Dkcody42 46 votes
Crossbones
41%
BKSwisherSweetTerrayossMasterduxetgddhjjBugmat78svilariumpeixemacacoBLACKMILKTEA_88ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7PolygonRenaxqqhankenar1Steam97Yodabolt21Messy151UltragamerorpimeSPriyabrata 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 87
    FYI Crossbones sig 20
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Interested in the result here as I've been carrying a R3 skill gem and have the same choice...
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Im baffled shang has the lead. Hes the better questing and content champ, but CB is an absolute stud in BGs with how fast he clears out fights.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    CB definitely for BGs. He's a better defender then SC.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    CB can shut down Serpent's cheat death mechanic and nuke Photon in 30 secs, that alone makes him a way better option than Shang imo.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    Crossbones

People saying Crossbones Crossbones and then never draft him

I don’t see many people draft Shang tbh. CB isn’t on a lot of decks but from what I’ve seen, it’s mostly cause people don’t like his play style or don’t know how to play him efficiently
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Easily the better attacker for BG’s.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    edited July 4
    Crossbones
    Starting to even out it seems, glad they aren't going to do CB dirty. Not only is he faster, he can handle more current meta defenders than Shang.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 ★★★★★
    edited July 4
    Shang Chi
    Shang the GOAT
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Tbh Shang is that guy fr fr ong no cap iykwim. (Idk wim)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    It’s close but I’d say Xbones. Unlike Shang, Crossbones can be a decent defender with his shrug off and ability accuracy reduction. Shang Chi has no defensive value
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi only on offense.

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    If you’re good with Shangchi’s play style I’d go him. But I found he was hard to play against the meta defenders and I recently took my r2 out of my bg deck. He all depends on the big sp2 and if you mess it up and go to sp3 or get stuck without the charges and can’t parry heavy or stun, it’s normally a loss.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 681 ★★★
    Shang Chi
    But, if BG is the main use, I would honestly wait for something better.

But, again, if this R3 makes you Valiant, then it's worth it no matter which champ you choose…
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    Shang Chi
    I have crossbones and sometime RNG suck him, sometimes due to RNG i hit sp3 at 10 furies and opponent knock out. Skill isn't requires to much for crossbomes for BGs, just gain 5 furies, enter overrun and use any special attack that is charged.