Elijah Bradley (Patriot) special moves

2»

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

https://youtu.be/SrMfCoxGEOI?si=bZPM2GQRwWlw7hbX

Looks kinda basic, but he’s mostly a hand to hand combatant with a shield. I hope he can block unblockables

Amazing

Paying hommage to the great Isaiah Bradley
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Can anyone explain the soldier boy comparison? I just can't see it no matter how hard I look. I do think that soldier boy looks like infinity war cap because of the beard with no helmet
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

Can anyone explain the soldier boy comparison? I just can't see it no matter how hard I look. I do think that soldier boy looks like infinity war cap because of the beard with no helmet

The comics soldier boy
    EdisonLaw said:

The comics soldier boy
    Ww2 or modern?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

The comics soldier boy
    Ww2 or modern?
    The modern one I believe
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

The comics soldier boy
    Ww2 or modern?
    The modern one I believe
    I still don't really see it. There's also someone who commented a TV soldier boy gif on an mcoc post about patriot so I assumed it's him