Completed victory track - what now?

PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 395 ★★
I never really played BG and had to buy Guillotine piece for 5k units, so i thought this time i try it and yesterday i finally got to Vibranium I for the vision piece.

For all players who mainly do this season for the vision piece like me, do you keep going into GC even with this RNG disaster? How are the matchups compared to victory track? How would you rate the rewards to effort balance?

Also i am not really getting why the rewards in BG are so much relic stuff, am i the only one?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    edited July 5
    Relics are useful for future content just wish new ones are released
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Just sit in gc and play your bg objectives. You'll qualify for bg season rewards for gc and you don't have to grind any further.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    Do 1 win every 2 days for the crystal. Maybe you get lucky, if not it's contributing to milestone rewards
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Thanks i think the BG objectives are not too much time consuming, will do that
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Do the bg objectives and get the magnetron crystal
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,973 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

I never really played BG and had to buy Guillotine piece for 5k units, so i thought this time i try it and yesterday i finally got to Vibranium I for the vision piece.

For all players who mainly do this season for the vision piece like me, do you keep going into GC even with this RNG disaster? How are the matchups compared to victory track? How would you rate the rewards to effort balance?

Also i am not really getting why the rewards in BG are so much relic stuff, am i the only one?

You’ve got the plan—BG objectives and enjoy the break. Only thing I would note is to make sure you don’t check out completely: I’ve had a season where I hit GC late and didn’t play my one GC match, causing me to miss out on rank rewards. Was. Not. Happy. But. All. My. Fault.

Dr. Zola
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    The amount of random relic stuff is so much in BG ranks, especially in GC, idk what was Kabam thinking
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Gladiator circuit meta is RNG at best, but it doesn't even feel all that random / I can usually predict how I am about to get screwed.

I usually don't understand why some people camp out in victory track (especially several levels before GC), but this month... I get it, and I wish I did it. The Victory track meta was awesome, possibly the best yet, and to follow it up with one of the two worst metas... frees up a lot of my time.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

The amount of random relic stuff is so much in BG ranks, especially in GC, idk what was Kabam thinking

Bg was the the game mode where relice was meant to be earned.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

PT_99 said:

Bg was the the game mode where relice was meant to be earned.
    Who actually is playing BG to "earn" relics.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 395 ★★
    DrZola said:

Prentex said:

You’ve got the plan—BG objectives and enjoy the break. Only thing I would note is to make sure you don’t check out completely: I’ve had a season where I hit GC late and didn’t play my one GC match, causing me to miss out on rank rewards. Was. Not. Happy. But. All. My. Fault.

Dr. Zola
    Thanks Dr. i appreciate that info, also thanks for the other tips, guess BG will be on my schedule now, even more time to spend on my addiction lol