Song recommendations?

2»

Comments

• The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
    I just started the first 7 hour part of the 14 hour trip. I will be listening to ONLY “I want it that way” for the entirety of this part of the trip, and then for the other 7 hours I’ll be listening to a playlist of the recommended songs. Thanks so much!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★

I just started the first 7 hour part of the 14 hour trip. I will be listening to ONLY “I want it that way” for the entirety of this part of the trip, and then for the other 7 hours I’ll be listening to a playlist of the recommended songs. Thanks so much!

A man of culture

A man of culture
    Here’s my first check-in. If you require any other proof, just lmk. I’m gonna be exploring act 8 whilst doing this lol.

Joji, spidervserse soundtrack, beatles if ur into that, jvke, two door cinema club, bruno mars and the weeknd

Definitely 13-17 because I listen to the same things lmao

i just listen to rap but here are some i like:
    Like That - Future, Metro Boomin
    Euphoria - Kendrick Lamar
    New Tank - Playboi Carti
    Jennifers Body - Ken Carson
    Rockstar Made - Playboi Carti
    Raydar - JID
    EA -21 Savage, Young Nudy
    im biased tho. rap is technically the only genre i listen to

What’s your opinion on Shotta Flow 6 by NLE Choppa and 2055 by Sleepy Hollow? Two of my favorite rap/hip-hop songs.
    Check in #2: It’s still going. Another 6 hours of this.

Based.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Joji, spidervserse soundtrack, beatles if ur into that, jvke, two door cinema club, bruno mars and the weeknd

Definitely 13-17 because I listen to the same things lmao
    Yep
    Check-in #3:

About to stop at McDonalds. I’m getting a $5 McDouble Meal Deal and a Dr. Pepper. I have one path left in 8.4, and it’s unfortunately the leftward knull path on 8.4.6. I’m going into arena to grind some units for a bit, I’m at 157, and I need 500 to do this. Wish me luck. I’ll have a 7* titan, 7* basic, 7* 1-2, 6* 4-5 which per the request of @captain_rogers , is going into doom. And he will also receive an ascension. Hopefully I gain aura from that.

Yeah. +20000 aura for doom
    When my friends/fam ask me why am I always on forums again ima show them this thread. Actually wholesome
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116

I’ve got a big trip coming up, I’m gonna be in a car for 14 hours, and I need music to explore act 8 too.

I listen to absolutely everything from MCR, to Taylor Swift (don’t hate pls), to System of a Down, to NLE Choppa, so anything works. Just lmk your favorite song or send me a Spotify or Amazon music playlist link.

if am playing game, I just put random NCS bass boosted songs in background

When my friends/fam ask me why am I always on forums again ima show them this thread. Actually wholesome

I’m glad that our community could actually come together and be genuine and kind instead of being at each others throats, and I’m happy to say that I started the thread that got people together lol
    Oh, listen to blitzkrieg bop
    edited July 5

Music brings the best out of people, indeed.
    @captain_rogers I’m out of iso, but I’ll run through the EQ and r6 65 later