WHICH CHAMP IS BETTER TO RANK UP in terms of story progression act 7 etc.

Windows10Windows10 Member Posts: 54

WHICH CHAMP IS BETTER TO RANK UP in terms of story progression act 7 etc. 65 votes

Shuri (unawakened)
55%
RaganatorZENbuffajrphillgreenNescioJoestacks85NojokejaymAKTEKTheRealmKeeperGyanemdjerAleorDenzel116Akkarin23Sagacious0wlLordSmasherPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeTempest_024Ben_15455The_Doctor_24_1 36 votes
Fantman awakened
41%
MagicBentonJinxesaxeNemesis666Sachhyam257ButtehrsSCP1504Ayden_noah1zia3929captain_rogersKeredStrikerGravityAzenstardukedevill4412NONYABIZZLBN1willrun4adonut007BishopDab_westDerpyEagleDancingPanda_14 27 votes
Speedsilver unawakened (but could be awakened)
3%
peixemacacoaezioes 2 votes

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Shuri (unawakened)
    Shuri purely for necro purposes
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    Future Antman has more immunities. Shuri is a great option. I didn't vote because either will help you through content.
  • Windows10Windows10 Member Posts: 54

Speedsilver is great

On Windows 11 he is called Quicksilver

Oh shoot, you're right, thank you for the reminder! (I really need to upgrade my hard drive!)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Fantman awakened
    Windows10 said:

Speedsilver is great

Oh shoot, you're right, thank you for the reminder! (I really need to upgrade my hard drive!)
    Windows 10 > Windows 11
  • DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Member Posts: 64
    Fantman awakened
    Anyone who said shuri over fantman is crazy, mine carried me from Act 6 thru Act 8 and will be clutching when Act 9 comes our. His tankiness will be so helpful and his damage is amazing
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Shuri (unawakened)

Windows10 said:

Speedsilver is great

Windows 10 > Windows 11
    Windows XP > Windows 10
  • Windows10Windows10 Member Posts: 54

Anyone who said shuri over fantman is crazy, mine carried me from Act 6 thru Act 8 and will be clutching when Act 9 comes our. His tankiness will be so helpful and his damage is amazing

Fantman is great, his tankiness plus utility defensively is insane (not to mention his crazy nuke) however I do understand why people say shuri is better, she is super easy to use, crazy DOT and crit dmg, and doesn't really have a definitive rotation, meaning she is highly adaptable in situations, meaning she doesn't have to stick to a certain rotation. (I understand that antman is relatively the same) Even still...

I took Fantman up cause he's crazy. Thanks for everyone who voted!