**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds

You should do something with the mixing of matches.
I struggle to make 4 medals then, bammm Valiat Player
Why don't you mix matches by prestige.
10-12k vs. 10-12k
Play 10-12k against 24k
And if you're a good player, you still can't finish faster than a bit of a good player with hero pack every 30k

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    It will even out soon for you once they move up. Also what you said penalises the bigger accounts as they get match with bigger accounts. What is your size and where are you right now? Just want to pace myself properly for the GC run…
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,070 Guardian
    udygysya said:

Why don't you mix matches by prestige.

This is the probably one of the worst ways to handle matchmaking. With deck strength you at least could win especially if the person sandbagging is forced to draft multiples of their 1 and 2 star champions. However, prestige is a very bad marker of account strength. If you are someone who only ranked up 5 high-prestige champions, then you are going to be pitted against those who have the same relative prestige, as well as 25 other champions in their roster.

Also here is word from the mcoc discord from the game team about matchmaking.

• Options
    Jblkw2_reqmJblkw2_reqm Posts: 13

Bigger accounts must be matched with bigger accounts what do u even mean.
    And pikolu if a person wishes to proceed in battleground, he focuses on top 30 champs and of he focuses on top 5 champs for story progression. Atleast then the person has a choice. But here there is no choice or skill. What is cav or thronebreaker gonna do against a valiant, even paragon PPL can't compete with valients
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,512 ★★★★★

Bigger accounts must be matched with bigger accounts what do u even mean.
    And pikolu if a person wishes to proceed in battleground, he focuses on top 30 champs and of he focuses on top 5 champs for story progression. Atleast then the person has a choice. But here there is no choice or skill. What is cav or thronebreaker gonna do against a valiant, even paragon PPL can't compete with valients

No
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    If you want the same rewards, then it is only fair that you fight everyone in your tier (which is everyone in this case). Before this season, I was only doing BG because of the 48hr objectives. But this season I can save 5k units (re: deathless vision) if I can make it to GC, that’s why this season is more competitive. Couple with the seeding reset, it will take more time for the big accounts to go through first. The magnetron objective will also make people be more cautious with their climb as well. Please be patient and it will get better soon.
  • Options
    udygysyaudygysya Posts: 5
    Talk about rewards, anyway if you don't advance you don't have any reward.
    You only struggle to pass 5 medals, you make 4, then immediately you become a player Par. Val. And again from. Start and so you play 8 days until you manage to move on to another medal 🥉
    Like I said, many times I finish the fight with a full bar, but I lose because of time, how can you finish with a 16-17k hero against a 60-70k hero faster than a player who plays 30-40k against 30k
  • Options
    It's the first time I've written something here since I opened my account.
    I don't know where you invent that I write everything every 3 days 🤣 🤣.
    I didn't know that if you're dissatisfied,, You have little and nothing to do in the GC.,,
    Thank you very much 🎊 ✌️
    And I think it's a free world and everyone can ask for an opinion about something, that's why it's a forum.
    Anyway, I'm crazy that I'm arguing with someone about a game on their phone. 🤣🤣🤣❤️
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,070 Guardian
    edited July 5
    udygysya said:

Since you have opened this* account.

You have the same behavior as another account that was opened in April that exclusively talked about bg matchmaking and even took an entire screenshot to reply to someone instead of just using the Quote function just like that account did.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 714 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

udygysya said:

You have the same behavior as another account that was opened in April that exclusively talked about bg matchmaking and even took an entire screenshot to reply to someone instead of just using the Quote function just like that account did.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,633 ★★★★★
    udygysya said:

I didn't know that if you're dissatisfied,, You have little and nothing to do in the GC.,,
    Thank you very much 🎊 ✌️
    And I think it's a free world and everyone can ask for an opinion about something, that's why it's a forum.
    Anyway, I'm crazy that I'm arguing with someone about a game on their phone. 🤣🤣🤣❤️

"Think is a free world" it's a PRIVATE COMPANY, you got the rights they give you.
  • Options

udygysya said:

Thank you very much 🎊 ✌️

"Think is a free world" it's a PRIVATE COMPANY, you got the rights they give you.
    That's why the world is where it is...
    I am a customer and I want to be respected as a customer. To say your opinion is to offend a lot of people
    So, lots of fun to keep going...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,633 ★★★★★
    edited July 5
    udygysya said:

udygysya said:

Thank you very much 🎊 ✌️

I am a customer and I want to be respected as a customer. To say your opinion is to offend a lot of people
    Don't think so much of yourself, you are not offending anyone, you are being annoying over a subject that has been argued for almost 2 years
    And the world is the way it is because of entitled people like you.
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 99
    Pikolu said:

udygysya said:

I think it was not udygysya but Jblkw2_reqm who took SS for reply
  • Options
    Ok. It stays as you say
    Take care of yourself. This is a beautiful community, there is no point in wasting my time, if these issues have been debated for 2000 years anyway
  • Options
    I gave my pov and opinion and all I got was no. No proper discussion or debate. Anyhow it's ok if we can't get into GC, this game mode is to compete and improve ur strategic skill in game. The best way to do is to match up similar level rosters.
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 101

I gave my pov and opinion and all I got was no. No proper discussion or debate. Anyhow it's ok if we can't get into GC, this game mode is to compete and improve ur strategic skill in game. The best way to do is to match up similar level rosters.

Then your rewards should be nerfed to the ground too. You can't have both
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,512 ★★★★★
    udygysya said:

udygysya said:

Thank you very much 🎊 ✌️

You're not technically a customer. You're a user of the service. When you buy something, you don't own it. You're buying it for a better experience. That's it.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 846 ★★★★
    edited July 5

GC is not and was never meant for everyone. Everyone is limited by their roster and skill in battlegrounds and eventually everyone hits a wall smaller accounts just hit that wall faster.

The thing you aren’t seeing is that there is not an equal amount of players in each progression level playing BGs. Even if similar sized accounts matched up early on you would eventually run out of similar sized accounts to match with.

The hard truth is your roster just isn’t developed enough to make GC. But that should be your motivation to progress your roster. Instead you want a shortcut unlike the paragon and valiant players who have done what’s needed to progress their rosters without the complaining you are doing.

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Couldn't sleep, it's 02:38 in little Norway 😵‍💫🥱 Played a bit and jumped into the GC...the Titan reward ⬇️ Not to bad...

• Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 88
    Pay... To.... Win.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    I don’t really play battlegrounds. Mostly because I’m not that good and can’t be arsed to read nodes and interactions.

I’m a swipe and tap and hope for the best player.

Has probably been brought up before, but I think it would be cool to leave the main BGs as is.
    Then have lower tiered ones with lower star characters only.
    Like a 5* only tier, 4* etc.

Of course with lower rewards, but might alleviate some frustration from people that play that game mode for fun and just can’t win a fight.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,307 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I don’t really play battlegrounds. Mostly because I’m not that good and can’t be arsed to read nodes and interactions.

I’m a swipe and tap and hope for the best player.

Has probably been brought up before, but I think it would be cool to leave the main BGs as is.
    Then have lower tiered ones with lower star characters only.
    Like a 5* only tier, 4* etc.

Of course with lower rewards, but might alleviate some frustration from people that play that game mode for fun and just can’t win a fight.

You could duel a friend no?
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    Not sure what you mean?
    Like a gentleman’s agreement of only using certain * champs?

Would be interesting to see players face each other on a more even playing field.
    That’s all I’m saying.
  • Options

Now i understand it better, since weaker players keep competing against weaker opponents thay can progress faster than advanced players. From beginning I was stating an opinion, and when I was given disagreement with no explanation it was confusing. Now it is understood, I agree completely now but even still if similar level decks r gonna compete there will be difficulty then too right? The beginner decks are still gonna have to fight PPL similar to them. Maybe it doesn't work exactly how I run it in my mind. Anyway thanks for explaining. And wakandas_finest I'm paragon player too.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    YodaKaj said:

Pay... To.... Win.

If it's "pay to nothing" then why will I pay? 🤯