Finally !! 100% 8.4 done. Big exploration opening . Who should be my Valiant rankup ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

This was fun to do . After being inactive from game for almost 6 months , returned to get 8.4 done. Needless to say , the rewards were decent at best.

Namor dupe and chose BWCV from nexus . Pulled a 7* Spider Ham as well . 7* nexus was honestly very tough between Gorr and Hype but went with Hyperion ( always loved him ) . Spidey , Vox and Havok were from basic 7* crystals ( trolled rolled from 1st Hulk dupe and Bishop on 2 crystals ) . Titan was absolute dog 💩 and pulled mutant 2-3 gem and further pulled Gambit . Couldn't pull Onslaught or Bishop as these would have been insta r3 for me with the gem .

Should i just pull the trigger on my current mutant roster and be Valiant or wait for some time ??

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,471 ★★★★★
    Havok is a decent r3 option. Alternatively Gambit is awesome underrated champ as well. Colossus can be great in the long run. Just go for valiant. The perks of valiant are awesome.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Havok is a decent r3 option. Alternatively Gambit is awesome underrated champ as well. Colossus can be great in the long run. Just go for valiant. The perks of valiant are awesome.

Yeah Havok seems to be a great option . Not too sold on Colossus honestly.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Definitely havok
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 153 ★★
    Colossus for sure!
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Havok for future Onslaught fights in BG, cheat code.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 518 ★★★
    Rank up whoever you have more fun with
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Definitely pull the trigger, the difference between Paragon and Valiant is getting bigger by the day.

Havok is a great option, massive Onslaught counter, and a great defender in his own right.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 258 ★★
    I don’t even play Havok, but he’d be my choice of those 4 options. Becoming Valiant ASAP is worth it.

And welcome back!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 2,049 ★★★★
    Congrats! Havok for sure.

I don’t even play Havok, but he’d be my choice of those 4 options. Becoming Valiant ASAP is worth it.

And welcome back!

Thanks mate !! Havok sure seems a better option there.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Havok is honestly the technically better option, but if it was my own choice I would go either the dinosaur. He just looks cool and is fun to play. 😁

Realistically Havok is both the better attacker and defender but come on, sauron is cool as hell!
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 300 ★★
    Colossus! With the immunities and armor! And trying to break his armor gives him more armor. He'd be an absolute beast in this BG meta!
  • BadahBadah Posts: 272 ★★
    My choice would be Havok, but I would rank any one just to get valiant
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited July 8
    My r3 Vox is killing everything in war BG combined.
    Great Maestro counter, glance counter and this armor break season he melted everyone.

His r3 power is just out of the world.
    Poison immune, power burn, drain steal immune, VERY EASY TO USE sp1 sp2 spam only and there are not so many degen immune champs on top of it.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 784 ★★★
    Havoc
    PT_99 said:

My r3 Vox is killing everything in war BG combined.
    Great Maestro counter, glance counter and this armor break season he melted everyone.

His r3 power is just out of the world.
    Poison immune, power burn, drain steal immune, VERY EASY TO USE sp1 sp2 spam only and there are not so many degen immune champs on top of it.

Defo excited to use him.