Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Mastery cores

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
Are the mastery cores put on sale at random, or is it a certain time of the year, does anyone know. I've just been trying to save my units for a few months, cause I hope there will be a sale for them, thanks.

Comments

• Mostly they're on sale on holidays. Frankly I 'm impatient and I can't wait to get the cheapest cores. I think there was a sale on memorial day last year. But then there was another sale that was jjust random
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thanks, as Last time a while ago there was a random sale straight after I spent over a thousand units on core. As with the sale I could get 5 carbon cores and keep half my units but without , can only get 4 and all units will be gone. I hope there's one soon.