Deathless Vision or Superior Iron Man buff?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★
Which one are you more excited for?

Deathless Vision or Superior Iron Man buff? 93 votes

Superior Iron Man (Buffed)
59%
BigPoppaCBONEBendyKeltanBigTuna_2054Foxhero007ThatGuyYouSaw235Cassy_Kill_Switch_pseudosaneESFKerneasdfmoore26Logan00Newman0067GyanemdjersxlbstverliebtC19h28o2peixemacacocaptain_rogersMagicsol 55 votes
Deathless Vision
40%
buffajrphillgreenhydrogohardSyndicatedMichael0527GaudyGMoneyMigginslyRayven5220RockyshockySpadeHunterDeaconte_dua_shumTotalMonster110ItsClobberinTimeBerty11111KeredStrikerChiefGoatYodabolt21ThePredator1001Ultragamer 38 votes

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Both are exciting but SIM being a 5/5 damage dealer with res is so cool
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,609 ★★★★★
    Only because he actually looks exciting managing expectation on deathless vision as no clue how stress he will be but im excited for both though
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★★
    The buff looks absolutely amazing and I’m glad we have a solid new attacker instead of just a defender. Rebalance program has been pretty good so far so I have fairly high hopes
    Also I take it back, I’m seething that the update wasn’t shipped today cause I wanna play IM lol

Vision's always been one my favorite characters but he was always such a noodle, there is however a lot of potential there cause he already had decent utility with the immunities and the power control.

I'm not as interested in Sup. Iron Man cause we already got an Iron Man buff not that long ago so meh, I would've preferred other cosmics like Groot, Phoenix, Kamala, VtD or Symbiote Spidey who needed it just as much as him and are way bigger memes.

That’s fair but after reading his kit, I’m hyped af. We haven’t had a pure damage dealer in a while + he looks cool
    Emilia90 said:

Also I take it back, I’m seething that the update wasn’t shipped today cause I wanna play IM lol

Haha yeah im excited for the update to drop
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,318 ★★★★★
    Deathless Vision
    Emilia90 said:

Vision's always been one my favorite characters but he was always such a noodle, there is however a lot of potential there cause he already had decent utility with the immunities and the power control.

I'm not as interested in Sup. Iron Man cause we already got an Iron Man buff not that long ago so meh, I would've preferred other cosmics like Groot, Phoenix, Kamala, VtD or Symbiote Spidey who needed it just as much as him and are way bigger memes.

That’s fair but after reading his kit, I’m hyped af. We haven’t had a pure damage dealer in a while + he looks cool
    Don't get me wrong it's an awesome buff, I'm just worried about the other champs I named. They deserved the buff first imo
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    Sorry for asking but where do we see these changes/kits? I cannot find it.
    Mysterio said:

Sorry for asking but where do we see these changes/kits? I cannot find it.

So far only posted on youtube rich and DLL
    Deathless Vision
    Buttehrs said:

Wait what? Superior iron man was absolutely one of the top 3 worst champs in game period after groot and kamala. Man's had absolutely nothing going for him except regen when duped.
    Yeah that's why I said "they needed it just as much as he did" meaning they're all terrible, the only difference being we already got an Iron Man buff last year so that's the main reason I would've preferred someone else first.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Wait what? Superior iron man was absolutely one of the top 3 worst champs in game period after groot and kamala. Man's had absolutely nothing going for him except regen when duped.
    Yeah that's why I said "they needed it just as much as he did" meaning they're all terrible, the only difference being we already got an Iron Man buff last year so that's the main reason I would've preferred someone else first.
    Fair. I guess it was just the way I was reading your wording lol.
    Deathless Vision
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Yeah nah I wasn't saying he was alright lol they're all garbage. Can't deny Groot and Kamala are probably the most requested ones though.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Yeah nah I wasn't saying he was alright lol they're all garbage. Can't deny Groot and Kamala are probably the most requested ones though.
    Groot should be next 100% hes by far the worse at least kamala has stuff like synergy bonuses
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★

Plus he finally has phasing. It took them nearly 10 years to fix that
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170
    Gonna take a champion from meme to usable and it's one that most people have on their roster. Always a fan of that.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    Both. I'm greedy.
  • ESFESF Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    edited July 8
    I have waited so long — I am old — for an Iron Man in any game that “feels right.”

Don’t get me wrong: There have been some good ones over the years. The other two Tony Starks in this game, IMIW and post-buff OG, are pretty good, even very good, in their own way.

But if you’re an Iron Man person like I think I am, you have wanted one thing for twenty years:

Extremis.

What I read and saw online….finally. My quest for an Iron Man who “feels right” may be over.

I have had an R3/45 just sitting there. Waiting. Hoping. Just wanting someone to give us…Extremis.

Thanks, Kabam! Even if the kit is harder to play or doesn’t quite hit as hard as I think it will, thank you for understanding that the Endo-Sym Armor needed its own unique vision!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 ★★★★★
    edited July 8
    I also have a question.

Did they actually wait for Miike to leave so they can buff Superior Iron man?

If you are wondering what I’m referencing, it’s this

Source: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345595/which-champions-deserve-an-iron-man-level-rework
    Deathless Vision
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Groot should be next 100% hes by far the worse at least kamala has stuff like synergy bonuses
    Unfortunately I don't think they will do another cosmic, they're probably going to go either for skill or tech after this but the next cosmic should 100% be him I agree.

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Unfortunately I don't think they will do another cosmic, they're probably going to go either for skill or tech after this but the next cosmic should 100% be him I agree.
    Skill has so many that I’d love to see buffed. TaskMaster, BPCW, Moon Knight, Electra

Tech has iron patriot lol

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

True even ironfist should be buffed
    EdisonLaw said:

I also have a question.

Did they actually wait for Miike to leave so they can buff Superior Iron man?

If you are wondering what I’m referencing, it’s this

Source: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345595/which-champions-deserve-an-iron-man-level-rework

I dont think so as he was here when they announced his buff maybe he said that to put peoples scent of thinking he will never be buffed as these plans are in advanced i would say
    Deathless Vision
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Skill has so many that I’d love to see buffed. TaskMaster, BPCW, Moon Knight, Electra

Moon Knight and Iron Patriot are for sure at the top of the list for me, I hope one of those is next (yes I said no more Iron Man buffs but he's Norman Osbourne so he gets a pass lol)

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Moon Knight and Iron Patriot are for sure at the top of the list for me, I hope one of those is next (yes I said no more Iron Man buffs but he's Norman Osbourne so he gets a pass lol)
    Green goblin is quite high up for me of a buff as i love red gob but just wish green gob would be cool or cooler
    Deathless Vision
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

True even ironfist should be buffed
    They should give him something like Chavez where her damage increases for each buff and also do something like Kushala where she can apply buffs or something like that, would be dope cause a lot of cosmic lately are either immune to nullify or punish you for it.
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Green goblin is quite high up for me of a buff as i love red gob but just wish green gob would be cool or cooler
    Green Goblin would be so good if he was useful on attack, I'm sure a r5 ascended wouldn't be a nice fight in BGs. Currently he's already a tank on defense he just needs more on attack.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Any news on if the animations got changed?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★★

Any news on if the animations got changed?

They did not
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    Deathless Vision

Buttehrs said:

I agree it’s the novelty of it. While iron man and superior iron man are different, they fall under the category of iron man so the excitement just isn’t there. However a new vision sounds exiciting