**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Losing Raid Charges AGAIN

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,193 ★★★★★
C'mon man .... we were all at 15 charges ... and then boom ... they all just disappear. So not only are we fighting against the lack of revives (after last Raid's mess mostly everyone topped out of revives) ... we're still having to deal with lost charges.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Not getting me with this **** again. Hard pass.
  • Options

Supposed to be fixed in the game update available tomorrow. I would wait at this point and see if it fixes the issue.

oh is it? well not like we could wait on it .. we have to join day 1 right? glad it's being fixed though.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 131
    Wasnt it related to someone in the BG was force closing the game, which lead to the loss of the charges?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,778 Guardian
    edited July 9
    Deacon said:

oh is it? well not like we could wait on it .. we have to join day 1 right? glad it's being fixed though.

(2 issues)

Yes, it should be fixed with the new update.
    Unfortunately update got pushed back a day (but some people in alliance would still probably be starting out Raids with OLD version until Wed. anyways).

With the new fixed, guess Kabam could have probably pushed Raids Week back 1 week, to ensure everyone was on new update before it began.
    But they didn’t.

———
    (2) Day-1 remark.
    NO, you DON'T have to Join on Day-1, let alone actually start your fighting.
    The in-game remark about “you must join Raid on day-1” only means that Raid must be the FIRST (and only) AQ thing that you join, NOT that it has to be on Day-1.

So you CAN'T join Map-6 on day-1, and then join Raid on day-2 afterwards.

But you CAN wait to join anything, until say day 2 or 3 (or 7, lol) before joining RAID, if it is the first day in which you do anything in AQ.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Supposed to be fixed in the game update available tomorrow. I would wait at this point and see if it fixes the issue.

You need to be in the alliance on day 1, not on a raid map. Our backups usually join on day 3-4.
  • Options

Deacon said:

You need to be in the alliance on day 1, not on a raid map. Our backups usually join on day 3-4.
    EXCELLENT news ..thanks mate.
  • Options

Deacon said:

(2 issues)

Yes, it should be fixed with the new update.
    Unfortunately update got pushed back a day (but some people in alliance would still probably be starting out Raids with OLD version until Wed. anyways).

With the new fixed, guess Kabam could have probably pushed Raids Week back 1 week, to ensure everyone was on new update before it began.
    But they didn’t.

———
    (2) Day-1 remark.
    NO, you DON'T have to Join on Day-1, let alone actually start your fighting.
    The in-game remark about “you must join Raid on day-1” only means that Raid must be the FIRST (and only) AQ thing that you join, NOT that it has to be on Day-1.

So you CAN'T join Map-6 on day-1, and then join Raid on day-2 afterwards.

But you CAN wait to join anything, until say day 2 or 3 (or 7, lol) before joining RAID, if it is the first day in which you do anything in AQ.
    Perfect thanks my friend. Didn't know that but now I do. Perfecto.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 163
    AtzeKrank said:

Wasnt it related to someone in the BG was force closing the game, which lead to the loss of the charges?

That will do it. The game crushes as I enter the fight and lose all charges. It happened last raid and again yesterday. This drives me nuts. I feel bad for my alliance mates.
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 49
    Same in our alliance. Charges are gone. One team member even lost their role boost! Doing no damage now. And Modok has not been fixed. Same issues as last update.
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 131 ★★
    Just happened to us yesterday and it wasn’t even a rage quit.
    This isn’t fixed.
  • Options
    felanomafelanoma Posts: 40
    Still happening, just happend in alliance, waste of work. six months and still no fix.