**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone noticed anything weird in AW like your champs signature abilities won’t work sometimes

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi anyone noticed anything related to signature abilities aren’t working properly in AW , like DD classic getting hit by cable special 1. Or wolverine delayed regen etc.

It’s twice that I my DD classic got hit by special 1 of YJ and cable only in AW.

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Does it work on other game modes?
    Do you have dexterity on?

AW is more aggressive, but I experience crazy stuff on hard modes (AW, Act 5 and Uncollected quest). Not only on evades (even with dexterity I cannot dash back quick enough to avoid the hit), but on Blocking (I take too much damage by blocking) or in recovery times. But it seems to me like certain things are somehow explained in the local node buffs.

I have a super duped Daredevil and his evade doesn't seem to work very well in most game modes. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
  • Options
    Yes or they freeze for no reason
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    The harder and higher the content the more the bugs you will see and notice. Not sure if intention or not. Example Icemans ice armor will not work a lot in aw. Playing higher content like uncollected and my specials will go off randomly like the area to touch has grown to the size of quarter of the screen and then in the same content i go to use an s3 and I will have to hit the red dot directly over and over.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I see this so often like just today this guy in my BG tried to go all quake style against the boss and she never evaded, boom head shot! So buggy, i mean maybe there was something else going on, like I read the nodes right and some have true strike that ignores evade effects etc. Hella shady.
  • Options
    It’s the more buffed the more is the more bugged it is
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes and I sometimes notice that the enemy ones don't work sometimes to, games a mess but they don't really seem to care.
  • Options
    mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    Sig99 DD didn't autoevade dormammu l2 in war
  • Options
    DD classic signature 99 should evade all projectile special attacks , YJ , Spider-Man, cable they all have projectile special attacks and DD should evade , he did in other quests but in AW he gets hit for sure.
  • Options
    WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Last AW I couldn’t evade far back enough to avoid Cable’s heavy and lost a champ and a half. Got beat up from the extra short evades. Next fight, NC disappeared completely from the screen for about 6 seconds. Got lucky and didn’t get hit and when he came back he was out of evade mode. Nothing else weird and killed him. Next fight was Iceman and I couldn’t block, so that was it for me. I was irritated. I usually run my line with no losses to the boss. I’ve run in to things like that on harder content many times.
  • Options
    Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Guys if any of the nodes had true strike than auto evade won't work. The AW boss has true strike.
  • Options
    Doesn’t cable have true strike?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I noticed this as well. NC was evading like hell against my duped ice man right from beginning which is not supposed to happen. This is really buggy the war
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I see this so often like just today this guy in my BG tried to go all quake style against the boss and she never evaded, boom head shot! So buggy, i mean maybe there was something else going on, like I read the nodes right and some have true strike that ignores evade effects etc. Hella shady.

True strike node
  • Options
    Doesn’t cable have true strike?

Yes but only with the use of S3, special 1 doesn’t have true strike.
  • Options
    What I have seen in AW is when my champ is in the range of KO of opponent special,he will get hit suddenly he lose all his abilities, even my mastries won’t help. I feel that sometimes my mastries also won’t work in AW.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If your health is low it could be from assassin.
  • Options
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    If your health is low it could be from assassin.

Yes but I am talking about DD classic 99 getting hit by YJ S1 when in the range of KO
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Guys, it‘s AW, so a lot of factors could be in play...

As stated by many before, the nodes can be the reason (true strike being one of them)... Then the masteries of the defender (e.g. assassin which reduces the attacker’s defensive ability accuracy when at low health)... Also the synergies of the specific defense team also play a role (black widow and quake, just to name one)...

All of that cannot be ignored into one big „AW is broken!“
  • Options
    Cihag wrote: »
    Guys, it‘s AW, so a lot of factors could be in play...

As stated by many before, the nodes can be the reason (true strike being one of them)... Then the masteries of the defender (e.g. assassin which reduces the attacker’s defensive ability accuracy when at low health)... Also the synergies of the specific defense team also play a role (black widow and quake, just to name one)...

All of that cannot be ignored into one big „AW is broken!“

Yeah , may be you are correct, all those things works perfectly against us , but our counter abilities.... 😂😂😂 you know what I mean