**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam please learn from this BG meta

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 398 ★★★
RNG does not belong in pvp anymore than it needs to be. The draft is one thing, the node is a completely different conversation.

The whole point of BG is be the better player with the better roster and win, pick the counters to their defenders and win really simple.

For the sake of this mode please don't ever introduce another meta like this, there is no good reason for a player to use the perfect counter to a defender, play perfectly and win one match and lose another simply from rng.

This is literally all I'm seeing form chats with hundreds of people in, forum posts and social media that this meat is possibly the worst meta introduced so great attempt, but learn from this for Once

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    The biggest issue is you have rich get richer AND this silly archaos node together. No moderation in the node combination selected at all.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 411 ★★★
    RNG champs are perfectly fine because there are counters to those champs. Don't draft a counter, then you risk not winning. If they limited the RNG to a meta of each champ getting random buffs only, it would be much better.

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 914 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Tbh everyone is just complaining about Crush debuff.
    Rest of it is fine.

An unblockable. Tbh, the biggest issue is the rng nature of the meta, it’s extreme. And I agree OP on that. There’s enough rng in this game already, even in BG and this meta takes it a whole new level.

Just image someone who think they got you with a r3 duped KM, they strategised to block 1 or 2 of your top counters like CGR. During the draft, you didn’t get the 1 counter left due to rng. Now during that fight, KM starts with armor break, and then another armor break allowing you to win the round. RNG has worked in your favor.
    True, it could have gone the other way even with a perfect counter due to buffs and debuffs at play.

It’s just too unpredictable and chaotic for the masses given how highly competitive BG is. Personally, I’m doing well, Quantum III as of now even though I started very poorly.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

In this case they should remove Archangel, Domino, and many other champions, and even some masteries...
    RNG is Life, Life is RNG :D

You’ve confused RNG with futbol
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    The meta isn't for everyone but so far I do enjoy it. I wasn't a big fan of last season's nuke fest. RNG being part of MCOC is never going away so I expect Kabam to keep coming with more RNG nodes. So far every BG meta, there is loads of complaints by a group of summoners. What is Kabam to do, remove all nodes and have it like arena fights. That would be the worst scenario by far. I rather have tougher nodes than easier nodes. Sure when crush is activated it sucks but the RNG is for both summoners so you win some and you lose some. It's not you get crush and unblockable 100% of the time. When it happens it a lost unless your opponent has the same situation but it makes it interesting.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Going into round 3 against a bullseye and getting a crush debuff at the start just sucks lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,562 ★★★★★
    Every season there are complains about meta.
    This won't be the first and it won't be the last.
    Complaining is fine, it is a sort of feedback for the game team.

The line is drawn when complaining turns to whining. So people with the whining, please chill out, its not the end of the world. We'll survive.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 202
    I don’t mind playing around crush or unblockable from the start since it’s doable, even if highly annoying, but having Onslaught start the fight with a shock debuff is the line for me. Not a fan of unavoidable damage.
  • Options
    It's the unpredictability of it all, I know this game and the champs like the back of my hand but I can't select the right the champ who might just get switched off thanks to the node.

Or I give them an unwinnable match but thanks to Rng they get the kill faster than me with the match up, doesn't reward skill or knowledge just pure luck and that belongs nowhere near pvp content
  • Options
    МэджикМэджик Posts: 20
    I’m starting the fight with light attack, no parry or dash back just to not getting trapped with crush or unblockable in the beginning
    Worked everytime 😂
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    I agree, this meta is the worst GC meta we've had so far and it's not just the crush and unblockable. Certain debuff defender interactions like armor break with Abs Man and shock/incinerate with Onslaught are also annoying and can literally turn a 100% health match into 70% just because.
  • Options

I’m starting the fight with light attack, no parry or dash back just to not getting trapped with crush or unblockable in the beginning
    Worked everytime 😂

I always feel starting light is risky because if the defender does the same they ALWAYS do it faster than you